JUPW1102W Mightywave™ 10W 2-Coil Wireless Charger
About This Product
- • Qi™ inductive wireless charging technology
- • Provides 10W fast charge (compatible with Samsung™), 7.5W fast charge (compatible with Apple®), and Qi™ standard 5W charge (compatible with various Qi™ devices)
- • 2 built-in coils offer a wide charging area, which allows you to charge your phone vertically or horizontally
- • LEDs indicate device and charger status
- • Surge protection to ensure safe charging
- • Distinctive look and feel of natural solid wood
The 10W 2-Coil Wireless Charger is equipped with Qi™ inductive wireless charging technology to fast charge your Apple® or Android™ device, up to 5V/1A or 1.5A or 9V / 1.1A of power. For use with iPhone® X/8/8 Plus/XS/XS Max/XR, Samsung™ Galaxy Note 8, S8, S8 Plus, S7, S7 Edge and more. Use a QC™ 3.0 adapter with your 10W wireless charger for speedy charging at 7.5W or 10W depending on your phone’s model. The charger also comes with surge protection, overcharging protection, overcurrent and overheating protection, keeping your devices safe.
2 built-in coils charge either vertically or horizontally, so you can keep track of your messages or enjoy videos while charging.
Distinctive look and feel of natural solid wood complements any environment perfectly. It looks great anywhere, on a desk, at the office, on countertops, etc.
10W Wireless Charger
5V/2A, 9V/2A, 12V/1.5A
5V/1A or 1.5A, 9V/1.1A
Quick Charge™ 3.0 Charger
100-240V to 50/60 Hz, 0.5A
5V/3A, 9V/2A, 12V/1.5A
When connected to a power outlet - Flashes blue, white 3 times and then white stays lit
When charging - Fading warm white, blue 3 times and then turns off
When not charging properly due to foreign object detection - Flashes blue, then enters protection mode and stops charging until the foreign object is removed
When not charging properly due to overheating - Flashes blue and white, then enters protection mode and stops charging until the temperature reaches a safe level
10W Wireless Charger:
3.43 (W) x 2.69 (H) x 4 (D) in. /
87 (W) x 68.4 (H) x 117.8 (D) mm
Quick Charge™ 3.0 Charger:
1.77 (W) x 2.18 (H) x 0.92 (D) in. /
45 (W) x 55.4 (H) x 23.4 (D) mm
3.3 ft / 100 cm
10W Wireless Charger:
Approximately 0.23 lb / 105.5 g
Quick Charge™ 3.0 Charger:
Approximately 0.13 lb / 58.5 g
-20 – 70°C
5 – 95% RH. Non-condensing
0 – 25°C
< 35 – 95% RH. Non-condensing
Use only j5create-approved chargers. Unauthorized chargers may cause damage or the wireless charger may malfunction. To ensure the best charging performance, please put the mobile device in the center of the 10W wireless charger. If the mobile device is not properly placed on the 10W wireless charger surface, depending on the location of the mobile device’s wireless charging coil, your mobile device may not charge properly. Do not place foreign materials, such as metal objects, magnets and magnetic strip cards between the mobile device and the wireless charger. The mobile device may not charge properly or may become damaged due to overheating. Wireless charging may not work properly if you have attached a thick case to your mobile device. If your case is thick, remove it before placing your mobile device on the wireless charger. Charge time varies with environmental factors.
- • Compatible with all Qi™ devices
- • For 10W and 7.5W fast charge, the Quick Charge™ 3.0/2.0 charger (included) must be used
- • 10W Wireless Charger (JUPW1102W)
- • Quick Charge™ 3.0 Charger
- • USB-C™ 2.0 cable 3.3 ft/100 cm
- • Quick Installation Guide
• T O P •
- 10W Fast Charge Wireless Charger
- Fast charging provides an output of up to 10W for compatible Android® QC™ devices. It also provides 7.5W charging for compatible iOS® devices.
- For more information on our Premium Audio Adapter/Cable with lightning connector (JLA160/163) click here.
Qi is a trademark of The Wireless Power Consortium, its affiliates or its respective owners, registered or used in many jurisdictions worldwide. QC and Quick Charge are trademarks of Qualcomm Technologies International, Ltd., its affiliates or its respective owners, registered or used in many jurisdictions worldwide. Samsung is a trademark of Samsung Electronics Co., Ltd., its affiliates or its respective owners, registered or used in many jurisdictions worldwide. Apple, iPhone and iOS are trademarks of Apple Inc., its affiliates or its respective owners, registered or used in many jurisdictions worldwide. Android is a trademark of Google LLC, its affiliates or its respective owners, registered or used in many jurisdictions worldwide. Other trademarks and trade names may be used in this document to refer to either the entities claiming the marks and/or names or their products and are the property of their respective owners. All company, product and service names used are for identification purposes only. Use of these names, logos, and brands does not imply endorsement. We disclaim any interest in the marks of others.