JLA160 Premium Audio Adapter with Lightning® Connector
About This Product
- • Apple® MFi-Certified
- • Built-in high sensitivity microphone
- • Apple®: 3-button control (playback, music track selection, volume adjustment and Siri® voice control)
The JLA160 for use with the iPhone® 7/8/X allows you to take advantage of the Lightning® port's rich stereo audio with older audio accessories you may already own. The JLA160 supports 48 kHz, 24-bit high-resolution digital music and lossless audio file formats for the clearest possible music playback from your Apple® Lightning® device. Built-in iOS® controls for music, hands-free calls and Siri® allow you to easily operate your device with the touch of a button. The Lightning® adapter's fashionable, user-friendly design is a perfect fit for your iPhone®. Ideal for use with earphones, headphones or speakers that use a 3.5 mm aux connection.
White / Black
Lightning® USB™ Male
3.5 mm Aux Female
0.63 (W) x 2.0 (H) x 0.37 (D) in.
16 (W) x 50.8 (H) x 9.3 (D) mm
7.87 in. (20 cm)
Approximately: 0.02 lbs (7.5g)
- JLA160 Premium Audio Adapter
- Quick Installation Guide
• T O P •
- MFi-certified ensuring you the best product quality for your iPhone®/iPad®/iPod®
- Hi-Fi Decoder/48 kHz & 24-bit high-resolution digital music for your premium 3.5 mm headset, ensuring the music or audio you listen to is as pure as it can be.
- Firmware Update
- Upgrade your firmware for optimal compatibility and sound enhancement
- Perfect for Any 3.5 mm Device
- Widely compatible- use your stereo earphones and 3.5 mm device freely.
- User Friendly
- Curved shell design for comfort and ease-of-use
- Two colors
- Black & White - Perfect for your iPhone®.
- 100 mW Output
- Built-in 100 mW dedicated amplifying chip to enhance sound quality, compatible with most earphones and headsets.
- Apple: 3-Button Control
- Easily operate your music selection as well as answer or end phone calls (playback, music track selection and volume adjustment).
- Siri® Voice Control
- Built-in high sensitivity microphone
Apple, Siri, iPhone and Lightning are trademarks (or registered trademarks) of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. USB is a trademark (or registered trademark) of USB Implementers Forum, Inc., in the U.S. and other countries. All other trademarks and brand names are the property of their respective owners.