JUE120 USB™ 2.0 Ethernet Adapter
Currently Out Of Stock
Please Contact Us For Availability
About This Product
- • Quickly add a 10/100 Ethernet port through USB™ 2.0
- • USB™ 2.0 plug-and-play and backwards compatible with USB™ 2.0/1.1
- • IEEE 802.3x, 802.3u, IEEE 802.3 10BASE-T/100BASE-TX, IEEE 802.3 100BASE-FX compatible
- • Compatible with Windows®, macOS® and Linux® OS
- • Driver is not required on Windows® 8.1 and Windows® 8.1 RT platforms.
- • Activity and Link LED indicators
The JUE120 USB™ 2.0 Ethernet Adapter is a quick and easy way to add an Ethernet port to any Mac®, Windows® or Linux® computer via a simple USB™ port. These adapters are perfect if you don't have an Ethernet port or if you just want to increase your connection speed. The JUE120 is the ultimate solution for home and business users in need of high performance networking. The elegantly designed adapter uses an RJ-45 connector that supports 10/100 Mbps performance.
The JUE120 is official hardware certified by Microsoft® Windows® 8.1 RT, because it does not require driver installation on any Windows® 8.1 RT platform.
Call Us: 888-988-0488
Email Us: email@example.com
USB™ 2.0 Type-A Male connector
RJ-45 Female connector
100 Mbps (Half Duplex) / 200 Mbps (Full Duplex)
IEEE 802.3 10BASE-T/100BASE-TX
IEEE 802.3 100BASE-FX
48 (W) x 25 (H) x 15 (D) mm
USB™ 2.0 Cable
Approximately 8 cm
Approximately 19g (including cable)
- Microsoft® Windows® 8.1 / 8 / 7 / Windows Vista™ / XP
- macOS® X 10.10 / 10.9 / 10.8 / 10.7 / 10.6 / 10.5
- Linux® Kernel 3.x / 2.6.x
- Available USB™ port (USB™ 2.0 is recommended)
- Driver not required for Windows® 8.1 / 8 / Linux® 3.x / Chrome OS™ 3.8
- Driver will automatically install on Windows® 7 / XP (Requires Internet access)
- JUE120 USB™ 2.0 Ethernet Adapter
- Quick Installation Guide
• T O P •
USB is a trademark (or registered trademark) of USB Implementers Forum, Inc., in the U.S. and other countries. Microsoft, Windows and Windows Vista are trademarks (or registered trademarks) of Microsoft Corp., in the U.S. and other countries. Mac and macOS are trademarks (or registered trademarks) of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. Linux is a trademark (or registered trademark) of The Linux Foundation, in the U.S. and other countries. Chrome OS is a trademark (or registered trademark) of Google LLC, in the U.S. and other countries. All other trademarks and brand names are the property of their respective owners.