JUE230 Dual USB 3.0 to Gigabit Ethernet Sharing Adapter
Currently Out Of Stock
Please Contact Us For Availability
About This Product
- • Allows multiple users to share a single Ethernet connection.
- • True Gigabit speeds that other Cat 5 LAN Ethernet splitters do not support.
- • Eliminates the complicated set up of routers and servers.
- • Works as a USB to Ethernet adapter if only one USB cable is connected.
- • USB bus-powered with no external power requirements; perfect for mobile users.
- • Connects your Laptop and PC - perfect for small or home offices, meeting rooms, and cubicles!
- • Compatible with Windows, Mac, Chrome or Linux OS.
The JUE230 Dual USB 3.0 to Gigabit Ethernet Sharing Adapter is an innovative adapter that allows users to share a Gigabit Ethernet connection between two devices. Both Mac and Windows are supported. This device is perfect for anyone who needs a quick and easy Ethernet connection on multiple devices. With no external power needed, the JUE230 is perfect for anyone who needs an Ethernet connection on-the-go.
At j5create we strive to maintain 100% customer satisfaction and functionality, no matter what product or system you may have. We have a dedicated team of technical support specialists waiting to assist you and your specific needs.
Call Us: 888-988-0488
Email Us: email@example.com
Ticket System: Open a Ticket
2 x USB 3.0 Micro-B Type Female connectors
(2 USB 3.0 cables are included)
Backward compatible with USB3.0 / 2.0 / 1.1
10/100/1000 Base-T Ethernet RJ-45 Female connector
1000 Mbps (Half Duplex) / 1000 Mbps (Full Duplex)
Bus-Powered by either USB port
IEEE 802.3az, IEEE 802.3, 802.3u, and 802.3ab, IEEE 802.3x
- Supports Wake on LAN function, suspend mode and remote wakeup via link-change, Magic Packet, or Microsoft wake-up frame
- Supports IEEE 802.1Q VLAN tagging and 2 VLAN ID filtering
- Supports Jumbo Frame
- Supports Checksum Offload (IPv4, IPv6, TCP, UDP) and TCP Large Send Offload
83 (W) x 57 (H) x 16 (D) mm
USB Cable Length
0.6M x 1pcs
1M x 1pcs
- Microsoft Windows 8.1 / 8 / 7 / Vista / XP (32-bit or 64-bit)
- Mac OS X v10.6-v10.10
- Linux Kernel 3.x / 2.6.x
- Available USB port (USB 3.0 is recommended)
- Driver not required for Windows 8.1 / Linux 3.x / Chrome OS 3.8
- Driver will automatically install on Windows 8 / 7 / XP (Requires Internet access)
Each USB port requires an independent IP address to share a single LAN resource from the connected router.
- Dual USB 3.0 to Gigabit Ethernet Sharing Adapter
- 0.6M USB 3.0 micro B to USB 3.0 and 1M USB 3.0 micro B to USB 3.0 Cable
- Driver CD with manual
- Quick Installation Guide
• T O P •