JTCX01 Thunderbolt™ 3 Cable
Currently Out Of Stock
Please Contact Us For Availability
About This Product
- • Thunderbolt™-certified
- • Small reversible connector
- • High durability and versatility
- • Data transfer up to 40 Gbps
- • Supports 5K @ 60 Hz or Dual 4K @ 60 Hz
- • Compatible with USB™ 2.0, 480 Mbps
- • Supports USB™ power delivery up to 100W
The JTCX01 Thunderbolt™ 3 cable lets you connect to any Thunderbolt™ 3 USB Type-C™ port for data transfer and display to your Thunderbolt™, USB™ and DisplayPort™ devices. It is equipped with power delivery for charging your devices and you can link up to six Thunderbolt™ 3 devices as part of a daisy-chained connection. Thunderbolt™ 3 uses the USB Type-C™ connector to deliver faster speeds (40 Gbps), more pixels (two 4K), higher power (up to 100W) and more protocols (Thunderbolt™, USB™, DisplayPort™ and PCIE).
Thunderbolt™ 3 USB Type-C™ Male-to-Male
Bus-powered or self-powered
Up to 40 Gbps
USB™ 2.0, 480 Mbps
Max 100 Watts/5 Amps
Cable length:1.65 ft/50 cm
The JTCX01 does not support native DisplayPort™ 1.2.
You cannot connect your laptop directly to a DisplayPort™ monitor.
- JTCX01 USB Type-C™ Cable
• T O P •
- Thunderbolt™ Certified
- JTCX cables have been tested to abide by the Thunderbolt™ standards provided by Intel® regarding durability and sustained functionality.
- Supports 5K @ 60 Hz or Dual 4K @ 60 Hz Video
- Supports dual full 4K @ 60 Hz displays or even a 5K display when used with compatible systems and Thunderbolt™ 3 accessories.
- Data Transfer Rates Up to 40 Gbps
- JTCX01 can support data transfer rates up to 40 Gbps. Backwards compatible with USB™ 2.0, 480 Mbps.
- Higher Power Up to 100W
- Supports USB™ Power Delivery up to 100W to charge your laptop.
- More Protocols
- Thunderbolt™ 3 Cables
- Top speeds, extreme power and high-efficiency
Intel and Thunderbolt are trademarks (or registered trademarks) of Intel Corporation, in the U.S. and other countries. USB and USB Type-C are trademarks (or registered trademarks) of USB Implementers Forum, Inc., in the U.S. and other countries. DisplayPort is a trademark (or registered trademark) of the Video Electronics Standards Association, in the U.S. and other countries. All other trademarks and brand names are the property of their respective owners.