JCD543P USB-C™ Triple Display Docking Station with 100W PD Adapter
About This Product
- • USB-C™ power delivery 100W pass-through
- • USB-C™ downstream port Gen 1 5G x1；Power delivery adapter in port x1
- • USB™ Type-A downstream port Gen 1 5G x3
- • DisplayPort™ Alt mode supported
- • DisplayPort™/HDMI™ output 4K @ 30 Hz
- • USB™ graphic HDMI™ resolution 4K @ 30 Hz; VGA Resolution 1920 x 1080 dual output
- • RJ45 Gigabit Ethernet
- • SD™/microSD™ card slots allow for external memory access
- • Combo audio jack mic/speaker
- • Cable length 1.5 ft/45 cm
The USB-C™ Triple Display Docking Station provides extra connectivity from your computer. Extend up to three monitors through HDMI™, VGA, and DisplayPort™ or HDMI™. This docking station is designed to be used as a notebook stand, which assists with heat dissipation. With its flexible USB-C™ cord, it keeps in mind the location of the USB-C™ port on your device, ensuring an easy connection.
These multi-adapters allow you to add an additional USB™ 3.1/SD™/microSD™ computer peripheral, HDMI™/DisplayPort™/VGA monitor and Gigabit Ethernet through your USB™ port. One of the USB™ Type-A ports supports fast charging BC1.2 for a smartphone, tablet or iPad®. The USB-C™ port supports power delivery 3.0, allowing you to keep charging your notebook or smartphone while using the adapter.
Prefer your own USB-C™ power adapter? You can buy the docking station by itself here.
USB-C™ is the new standard for connecting PCs and laptops and will eventually replace all current USB™ cables and connectors. This new USB™ standard can be found on laptops, phones, tablets, etc. USB-C™ has a slim and reversible design, so there is no wrong way to plug it in. USB-C™ offers greater power delivery and faster data transfer rates of up to 5 Gbps.
At j5create we strive to maintain 100% customer satisfaction and functionality, no matter what product or system you may have. We have a full-time team of dedicated technical support specialists waiting to assist you and your specific needs.
Call Us: 888-988-0488
Email Us: email@example.com
USB-C™ male connector with cable
HDMI™ female connector x 2
DisplayPort™ female connector x 1
VGA female connector x 1
USB-C™ downstream port female connector x 1
USB-C™ power in port female connector x1
RJ45 female connector (Gigabit Ethernet) x 1
USB™ Type-A 3.1 5G female connector x 3
SD™ 3.0 x 1 Slot
microSD™ 3.0 x 1 Slot
Combo Audio Jack
Microphone and speaker
Bus-powered or self-powered
DisplayPort™ Alt Mode
Display resolution: 4K @ 30 Hz
Display resolution: 4K @ 30 Hz
Display resolution: 1920 x 1080 @ 60 Hz
Power delivery 3.0 x 1
USB-C™ 3.1 port x 1
USB™ Type-A 3.1 port x 3 (USB™ 3.1 Gen 1/5 Gbps)
BC 1.2 port x 1
Transfer Rate: 1000 Mbps (Half Duplex)/1000 Mbps (Full Duplex)
IEEE: IEEE 802.3az, IEEE 802.3, 802.3u, and 802.3ab, IEEE 802.3x
- • Supports Wake on LAN function, suspend mode and remote wakeup via link-change, Magic Packet™ or Microsoft® wakeup frame
- • Supports IEEE 802.1Q VLAN tagging and 2 VLAN ID filtering
3.24 (W) x 0.92 (H) x 13.78 (D) in.
82.5 (W) x 23.4 (H) x 350 (D) mm
USB-C™ cable length: 1.5 ft/450 mm
Approximately: 0.66 lbs./300g
-10 – 65°C
< 85% non-condensing
0 – 40°C
< 85% non-condensing
- • Available USB-C™ DisplayPort™ Alt mode
- • Available USB-C™ port (USB™ 3.0 is recommended)
- • Available USB™ power delivery over USB-C™ to support upstream charging
- • 4K capable graphics card
- • Microsoft® Windows® 10 or later
- • macOS® 10.14 or later
- • If you are using a high-powered USB™ device, attach the USB-C™ power adapter to the power delivery port to ensure maximum performance.
- • To ensure files copy completely, do not remove the USB-C™ power adapter while copying files. For maximum performance, use a computer and USB-C™ power adapter equipped with PD 3.0.
Extended Monitor System Requirements
- • One 2K (2048 x 1152 @ 60 Hz) full-screen video playback
- • CPU: Intel® Core™ i5 Quad Core RAM: 4 GB memory or higher
- • Two 2K (2048 x 1152 @ 60 Hz) full-screen video playback
- • CPU: Intel® Core™ i7 Quad Core
- • RAM: 8 GB memory or higher
- • Higher processor recommended for multi-displays and optimal performance.
- • USB-C™ Triple Monitor Docking Station
- • Quick Installation Guide
- • 100W USB-C™ Power Adapter
• Driver installation is required for macOS® and Windows®. If the computer has network access and administrative rights, Windows® can automatically install the driver when the device is plugged in.
- Simultaneous DisplayPort™, HDMI™ and VGA Output
- Supports Mirror and Extended modes on both Mac® & Windows®
- The easiest way to add a second or third display
- HDMI™/DisplayPort™/VGA Output Port
- Supports 3 Video Interfaces
- DisplayPort™ Alt mode for HDMI™ or DisplayPort™ resolution up to 4K @ 30 Hz,
- HDMI™ resolution up to 4K @ 30 Hz and VGA resolution up to 1920 x 1080 via dual output
- Charge your notebook or desktop through the JCD543P
- SD™/microSD™ Card Reader
- Easily manage and backup your data from your camera, video recorder and more
- SuperSpeed USB™ 3.0 Ports
- 13 Port Types In One Sleek Design For All Your Needs
- Double Sided Cable Storage Compartment
- Place the cable anyway you like
- Cutting-Edge Design
- The advanced heat-eliminating design makes the JCD543P the perfect solution for expanding any laptop into a full-sized workstation without the worry of overheating.
- Cable Storage with Dual Openings
- Universal Compatibility
- Compatible with both Mac® & Windows®
- USB-C™ 100W PD
- USB™ Type-A 5V/2A
- Power Adapter Included
- Physical Specifications
USB and USB-C are trademarks of USB Implementers Forum, Inc., its affiliates or its respective owners, registered or used in many jurisdictions worldwide. HDMI is a trademark of HDMI Licensing Administrator, Inc., its affiliates or its respective owners, registered or used in many jurisdictions worldwide. SD and microSD are trademarks of SD-3, LLC, its affiliates or its respective owners, registered or used in many jurisdictions worldwide. DisplayPort and DP are trademarks of Video Electronics Standards Association, its affiliates or its respective owners, registered or used in many jurisdictions worldwide. iPad, Mac and macOS are trademarks of Apple Inc., its affiliates or its respective owners, registered or used in many jurisdictions worldwide. Microsoft and Windows are trademarks of Microsoft Corp., its affiliates or its respective owners, registered or used in many jurisdictions worldwide. Magic Packet is a trademark of Advanced Micro Devices, Inc., its affiliates or its respective owners, registered or used in many jurisdictions worldwide. Intel and Core are trademarks of Intel Corporation, its affiliates or its respective owners, registered or used in many jurisdictions worldwide. Other trademarks and trade names may be used in this document to refer to either the entities claiming the marks and/or names or their products and are the property of their respective owners. All company, product and service names used are for identification purposes only. Use of these names, logos, and brands does not imply endorsement. We disclaim any interest in the marks of others.