JVAW56 ScreenCast HDMI™ Wireless Display
About This Product
- • 2.4G/5G dual band: A stable connection is always ensured
- • Wide compatibility: Works with macOS®, Windows®, Android™ and iOS®
- • 1080p HDMI™: The wireless display receiver can wirelessly mirror the entire screen of your smartphone, tablet or laptop to an HDTV or projector
- • USB™ extension cable included: Regardless of the HDTV you’re using, you’ll be able to connect everything together comfortably
- • Light and elegant: Its size and shape make the JVAW56 an excellent travel accessory
The JVAW56 HDMI™ Wireless Display supports multiple wireless standards including Miracast™, AirPlay® and Google™ Chromecast™. Users can extend their video sources by casting onto a bigger screen with an incredibly simple setup. The wide-ranging compatibility includes Windows®, Android™, macOS® and iOS®.
The JVAW56 supports signal speeds up to 802.11ac, providing a more stable wireless connection with resolutions up to 1080p. Its compact design with a built-in antenna can easily fit in your pocket, making it perfect for home use and travel.
How to connect the ScreenCast to my HDTV? Learn more >
HDMI™ male connector
USB™ Type-A male connector for 5V/1A
Miracast™, AirPlay®, Google™ Chromecast™
IEEE 802.11ac (2.4G+5G)
H.265, H.264, VP8, RV, WMV, AVS, H.263, MPEG4. Video Formats decode with 1080p.
Supports avi, vob, mkv, ts, m2ts, rm, f4v, flv, mpg/mpeg, mov.
MP3, WMA, AAC, WAV, OGG, REAL audio, ALAC.
Also supports FLAC、APE HD Hi-Fi audio formats.
JPEG, BMP, GIF, PNG, TIFF.
600 mm (23.6 inch)
57 mm (2.2 inch)
24 mm (0.95 inch)
10.5 mm (0.41 inch)
+14 to +104 °F (-10 to +40 °C)
-4 to +122 °F (-20 to +50 °C)
- • JVAW56 x1
- • 600 mm (23.6 inch) USB™ Type-A extension cable x1
- • Quick installation guide x1
Turn Your TV into a Smart TV
Wirelessly display content from your mobile devices onto a high-definition TV. No apps needed!
Cast and Mirror
Extend and Share
- Experience the Visual Rush of HD Video
- Supporting 1080p full HD video and HD audio.
- Dual Band to Ensure a Stable Connection
- Built-in dual band (2.4 GHz and 5 GHz) connects to the Internet through your wireless network for higher stability and smoother streaming.
Works with Various Cast-Compatible Devices
With its support of multiple wireless display standards (Miracast™, AirPlay®, and Chromecast™), the ScreenCast is compatible with devices and TVs you already own, including Windows®, macOS®, iOS®, Android™ and cast compatible laptops, tablets and mobile phones.
Native support for AirPlay®, Miracast® & Chromecast™ (Google Cast™)
Wirelessly display content from your compatible device without connecting the ScreenCast to the Internet.
- Quick and Easy Setup
- 1. Quick and Easy Setup
2. Plug the USB™ into the built-in USB™ port on your TV or a USB™ power adapter (USB™ extension cable included.)
3. Connect to the ScreenCast and share
Learn how to connect the ScreenCast to Your HDTV:
- Expand Your Entertainment Possibilities
- Perfect for home, travel, office, and more. The ScreenCast works with a wide variety of apps. Just connect and share!
Stream movies, shows, live TV, etc.
Share photos & videos
Listen to music
Demo applications & web
Project presentations & documents