JUP43130 130W GaN USB-C® 4-Port Charger
About This Product
• Designed to provide an enormous 130W of power in a smaller form factor
*The combined power output of the 3-port USB-C® power delivery ports and the USB™ Type-A port
• Charging USB-C® and USB™ Type-A port simultaneously automatically balances the charging output up to 130W:
- ⚬ The first and the second USB-C® port provide up to 100W of power when used independently.
- ⚬ The first and the second USB-C® port provide up to 65W of power when both ports are used.
【Dynamic Power Control of full load in 30mins : PD90W(PD45W+PD45W)】
- ⚬ The third USB-C® port provides up to 20W of power when used independently.
- ⚬ The USB™ Type-A port provides up to 18W of power when used independently.
- ⚬ The third USB-C® and USB™ Type-A port provide up to 20W (5V/2A+5V/2A) of power when used both ports.
- ⚬ For more power output combinations, please check the chart below
USB-C® 1 USB-C® 2 USB-C® 3 USB™ Type-A Total 1 PD100W 100W 2 PD100W 100W 3 PD20W 20W 4 QC™ 18W 18W 5 PD65W PD65W 130W 6 10W 10W 20W 7 PD100W PD20W 120W 8 PD100W QC™ 18W 118W 9 PD100W 10W 10W 120W 10 PD100W PD20W 120W 11 PD100W QC™ 18W 118W 12 PD100W 10W 10W 120W 13 PD65W PD30W PD20W 115W 14 PD65W PD30W QC™ 18W 113W 15 PD65W PD30W 10W 10W 115W
• Suitable for mobile phones, tablets, consoles, and notebooks
- ⚬ Provides up to 100W of power to power the latest 16-inch MacBook Pro®.
- ⚬ Provides sufficient power for high-end laptops such as the Dell™ Vostro™ 5471 and HP® Spectre® TPN-Q178.
• Amount of time required for fully charging the following devices
- ⚬ iPhone® 13 mini: 1.5 hours
- ⚬ iPhone® 13: 1.5 hours
- ⚬ iPhone® 13 Pro: 1.5 hours
- ⚬ iPhone® 13 Pro max: 1.5 hours
- ⚬ iPhone® 12 mini: 1.3 hours
- ⚬ iPhone® 12: 1.4 hours
- ⚬ iPhone® 12 Pro: 1.4 hours
- ⚬ iPhone® 12 Pro max: 1.5 hours
- ⚬ MacBook Pro® 13": 1.5 hours
- ⚬ MacBook Pro® 15": 1.5 hours
- ⚬ MacBook Pro® 16": 1.5 hours
- • Save 1 hour of charging time compared to an Apple® 61W charger when charging a MacBook Pro® 15".
- • Surge, overcharging, overcurrent, and overheating protection to ensure safe charging.
- • Built-in intelligent IC to automatically identify devices.
- • Perfect for iPhone® 13/12 and MacBook Pro®.
- • iPhone® 13, 13 mini, 13 pro, 13 pro max, 12 mini, 12, 12 Pro, 12 Pro Max, 11, 11 Pro, 11 Pro Max, XS Max, XR, XS, X, 8, 8 Plus
- • Samsung® Galaxy™ Note10, Note10+, Note9, Note8, S22 Ultra, S22+, S22, S21 FE, S21 Ultra, S21, S20 FE, S20 Ultra, S20, S10, S10+, S10 Lite, S10 5G, S10e, S9+, S9, S8, S8+
- • Pixel™ 4, 4a, 4XL, 5, 5a, 6, 6a, 6 Pro
- • Sony® Xperia® XZ3
- • LG™ G8 ThinQ™, LG™ 7
- • iPad Air® 10.5'", iPad Pro® 11''/12.9"
- • Samsung® Galaxy™ Tab S8 Ultra, S8+, S8, S7 FE, S7+, S7, S6 Lite, S6, S5e, S4
- • Google Pixel™ tablets
- • Nintendo Switch™
- • Nintendo Switch™ Lite
- • Stream Deck™
- *Not compatible with the Nintendo Switch™ dock.
- • MacBook Air® 13'', MacBook® 12'', MacBook Pro® 13'', MacBook Pro® 15", MacBook Pro® 16", M1 MacBook® computers
- • Microsoft® Surface™ computers with power delivery
- • Dell™ XPS™ 13, XPS™ 15, Inspiron™ 13, Inspiron™ 7000, Dell™ Vostro™ 5471
- • HP® Elite X2, EliteBook X360, Spectre® 13, Spectre® 15, Spectre® 360, Spectre® folio 13-ak0000tu, Chromebook™ computers
- • Lenovo™ ThinkPad® X1, Yoga™
- *Note: Compatibility is not limited to just the device listed
Charge three USB-C® devices and a USB™ Type-A device simultaneously with the 130W 4-Port PD USB-C® Super Charger. The charger uses GaN technology allowing the charger to provide a lot of power in a compact size. The USB-C® ports are equipped with Power Delivery 3.0/2.0 technology allowing you to charge your phones, tablets, or laptops at the fastest speeds possible. The charger also comes with surge, overcharging, overcurrent, and overheating protection for keeping your devices safe. Its superior charging capabilities, wide compatibility, and small design make it great for replacing the original charger that comes with a variety of mobile devices.
- • Designed to provide an enormous 130W of power in a smaller form factor
- • The most amount of power the charger can provide to a single device is 100W. The maximum combined power output is 130W.
2 Year Limited
USB-C® Female x3, USB™ Type-A Female x1
100V – 240V; 50/60 Hz; 2A Max
USB-C® Output 1/2
5V/3A, 9V/3A, 12V/3A, 15V/3A and 20V/5A (Max 100W)
USB-C® Output 3
5V/3A, 9V/2.22A, 12V/1.67A (Max 20W)
USB™ Type-A Output
3.6V-6V/3A, 6V-9V/2A, 9V-12V/1.5A (Max 18W)
White & Gray
3.43 in. (87 mm)
2.72 in. (69 mm)
1.26 in. (32 mm)
32 to 86°F (0 to 30°C)
- • 1 - 130W GaN USB-C® 4-Port Charger
- • 1 - Quick Installation Guide (QIG)
Delivers 130W of Power and Can Charge Up to 4 Devices at Once
Compact, Efficient Charging, Advanced GaN Technology
Charges a Variety of Devices
Quickly charges MacBooks®, Chromebook™ computers, iPad®, iPhone, Android™, AirPods®, and Apple Watch®, and many other devices.
Supports PD.30, QC™ 4.0, AFC, FCP, AP2.4, and BC 1.2
Dynamically Balances Power Output
Multi-Protection to Keep You and Your Devices Safe
To Ensure Safe Charging, the Shell is made with Fire Resistant PC94V0 Material
Travel-friendly, Compact and Portable
Foldable Travel Plugs
The Foldable Plug Allows You to Fit This Charger In the Palm of Your Hand Without Sacrificing Quality or Power
One Plug To Fit All Your Devices