JUD531 Mini Ultra Station
Currently Out Of Stock
Please Contact Us For Availability
About This Product
- • Turn your laptop into a full-sized workstation through a single USB™ 3.0 cable
- • Connect a keyboard, mouse, monitor, speakers, USB™ device, Gigabit Ethernet, etc.
- • Multi-angle for notebook placement
- • Dual HDMI™/VGA individual display output
- • Mac® and Windows® compatible
The JUD531 Mini Ultra Station is a USB™ 3.0 universal docking station designed for both Mac® and Windows® laptop computers. This versatile docking station gives you the ability to expand various functions including video, audio, Gigabit Ethernet, USB™ peripherals and charging connections, turning your laptop into a full-sized workstation through the use of a single USB™ 3.0 cable.
At j5create we strive to maintain 100% customer satisfaction and functionality, no matter what product or system you may have. We have a full-time team of dedicated technical support specialists waiting to assist you and your specific needs.
Call Us: 888-988-0488
Email Us: email@example.com
USB™ 3.0 Micro B connector
USB™ 3.0 Micro B to Type A
- VGA-DB 15 pin female connector
- Standard HDMI™ female connector (includes audio)
RJ-45 female connector (Gigabit Ethernet)
- USB™ 3.0 female connector x3
- USB™ 3.0 battery charging V1.2 charging port x2
- Microphone: 3.5 mm stereo audio in
- Speaker: 3.5 mm stereo audio out
Bus-powered and self-powered
AC 100-240V, 50-60 Hz
DC 5V/3A (US/JP/TW)
or 5V/4A (EU/UK/AU/CN)
2048 x 1152 @ 32 bit
Primary, Extended and Mirror
0°, 90°, 180°, 270°
1000 Mbps (Half Duplex) / 1000 Mbps (Full Duplex)
IEEE 802.3az, IEEE 802.3, 802.3u, and 802.3ab, IEEE 802.3x
- Supports Wake on LAN function, suspend mode and remote wakeup via link-change, Magic Packet™, or Microsoft® wakeup frame
- Supports IEEE 802.1Q VLAN tagging and 2 VLAN ID filtering
- Supports Jumbo Frame
- Supports Checksum Offload (IPv4, IPv6, TCP, UDP) and TCP Large Send Offload
30.11(W) x 2.85(H) x 2.2 (D) cm
Cable length: 60 cm
Approximately 0.24 lbs./106.5g
Resolutions and Color Depth
Aspect Ratio Resolution Color Depth Wide Screen Display 16:9 2048 x 1152 32 bits 16:10 1920 x 1200 32 bits 16:9 1920 x 1080 32 bits 16:10 1680 x 1050 32 bits 16:9 1600 x 900 32 bits 16:10 1440 x 900 32 bits 16:9 1360 x 768 32 bits 16:9 1360 x 768 32 bits 16:10 1280 x 800 32 bits 15:9 1280 x 768 32 bits 16:9 1280 x 720 32 bits Standard Display 4:3 1600 x 1200 32 bits 4:3 1400 x 1050 32 bits 5:4 1280 x 1024 32 bits 4:3 1280 x 960 32 bits 4:3 1152 x 864 32 bits 4:3 1024 x 768 32 bits 4:3 800 x 600 32 bits 4:3 640 x 480 32 bits
- Microsoft® Windows® 10/ 8.1/ 8/ 7 (32-bit or 64-bit)
- macOS® 10.9 or later
- Available USB™ 3.1/3.0/2.0 port (USB™ 3.1/3.0 recommended)
- CPU: Intel®Core i3 Dual Core 2.8 GHz
- RAM: 2 GB memory or higher
- One 2K (2048 x 1152 @ 60 Hz) Full-screen video playback
- CPU: Intel® Core i5 Quad Core
- RAM: 4 GB memory or higher
- Two 2K (2048 x 1152 @ 60 Hz) full-screen video playback
- CPU: Intel® Core i7 Quad Core
- RAM: 8 GB memory or higher
- Graphics card: Intel® HD Graphics 4000/ ATI™ HD 7xxx/ NVIDIA® 5XXM or higher
Note for Video Player:
- Windows® 8.1/8/7 user: Windows® Media Player is recommended for video playback
- Windows® 10 user: “Movies & TV” is recommended for video playback
- To ensure that your device is equipped with the most current driver, please visit our driver page and install the latest driver for this model.
- JUD531 Mini Ultra Station
- USB™ 3.0 cable
- Power Adapter (5V/3A or 5V/4A)
- Driver CD with E-manual
- Quick Installation Guide
• Driver installation is required for macOS® and Windows®. If the computer has network access and administrative rights, Windows® can automatically install the driver when the device is plugged in.
• T O P •
- Connect Dual Displays
- Supports VGA & HDMI™ dual display resolutions up to 2048 x 1152 @ 32 bits.
- High Speed Transfer
- Easy expansion with SuperSpeed USB™ 3.0 x3 ports. Maximum transmission speed of up to 5 Gbps, 10 times faster than USB™ 2.0.
- Quickly connect your computer via the built-in Gigabit Ethernet port.
- Overvoltage Protection
- Fast and safe charging.
- Overcurrent Protection
- To protect devices, charger intelligently identifies each connected device and automatically shuts down if current exceeds the maximum limit.
- 2A Fast Charge x2
- Charge your devices simultaneously.
USB is a trademark (or registered trademark) of USB Implementers Forum, Inc., in the U.S. and other countries. HDMI is a trademark (or registered trademark) of HDMI Licensing Administrator, Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. Mac and macOS are trademarks (or registered trademarks) of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. Microsoft and Windows are trademarks (or registered trademarks) of Microsoft Corp., in the U.S. and other countries. Magic Packet and ATI are trademarks (or registered trademarks) of Advanced Micro Devices, Inc., in the U.S. and other countries. Intel is a trademark (or registered trademark) of Intel Corporation, in the U.S. and other countries. NVIDIA is a trademark (or registered trademark) of NVIDIA Corporation, in the U.S. and other countries. All other trademarks and brand names are the property of their respective owners.