USB™ 3.0 to Dual HDMI™ Multi-Monitor Adapter
Currently Out Of Stock
Please Contact Us For Availability
About This Product
- • Easily add an additional display through the USB 3.0 and HDMI connection.
- • Video playback performs at 4K UHD with a resolution of up to 3840 x 2160.
- • Add an additional monitor without adding an expensive, internal video card, avoiding complicated installation.
- • Hot-swappable USB enables you to add or remove monitors without rebooting your system.
- • Move and view your large spreadsheets across two screens without overlapping windows.
- • Multitask with larger landscape/desktop space.
- • Ideal for viewing multiple windows at the same time.
- • Great for multitasking in a wide variety of fields including: Call centers, Stock Markets, Hospitals, Graphic Design, Editing, Accounting, Etc.
- • A must-have for surfing the web and working on your email/Facebook/Twitter accounts all at the same time.
The JUA365 USB 3.0 to Dual HDMI Multi-Monitor Adapter acts as an external video card for your Mac or PC. It allows you to add an additional monitor/display through your USB 3.0 port. There's no need to open your computer to add an expensive video card. With the USB 3.0 to Dual HDMI Multi-Monitor Adapter you simply load the drivers, plug the adapter into the USB port, then plug in the HDMI monitor cable into the adapter and you are ready. The Adapter supports three viewing modes. Primary Mode allows you to have individual applications open on each monitor, vastly improving productivity. Extended Mode allows you to extend your desktop across multiple displays, which is great for spreadsheets. Mirroring mode is used to clone one screen onto another, which is ideal for presentations. With plug-and-play functionality between your computer and second monitor or projector, you will be able to create a new visual environment in seconds.
In addition, j5create has developed this compact design to cater to the sophisticated user who values function as well as elegance.
At j5create we strive to maintain 100% customer satisfaction and functionality, no matter what product or system you may have. We have a full-time team of dedicated technical support specialists waiting to assist you and your specific needs.
Call Us: 888-988-0488
Email Us: email@example.com
USB 3.0 Male Type-A Connector
2 x HDMI Female Connector (HDMI Audio output simultaneously)
3840 x 2160 @ 30 Hz
2048 x 1152 @ 60 Hz
Main body: 68(W) x 66(H) x 15(D) mm Cable length: 200 mm
Approximately 84.5 g
- Microsoft Windows 10 or later
- macOS 10.9 or later
- Available USB 3.1/3.0/2.0 port (USB 3.1/3.0 recommended)
- USB 3.1/3.0 port required for 4K resolution
- Office applications / Web CPU: Intel Core i3 Dual Core 2.8 GHz RAM: 2 GB memory or higher
- One 2K (2048 x 1152 @ 60 Hz) Full-screen video playback CPU: Intel Core i5 Quad Core RAM: 4 GB memory or higher
- One 4K Ultra HD or two 2K (2048 x 1152 @ 60 Hz) Full-screen video playback
CPU: Intel Core i7 Quad Core RAM: 8 GB memory or higher Graphics card: Intel HD Graphics 4000/ ATI HD 7xxx/ NVIDIA 5XXM or higher
Due to constant advancements in technology we, at j5create, make it a priority to give you the latest drivers available for our products. To ensure that your device is equipped with the most current driver, please visit our driver page and install the latest driver for this model.
- JUA365 USB 3.0 to Dual HDMI Multi-Monitor Adapter
- Quick Installation Guide
• Driver installation is required for macOS® and Windows®. If the computer has network access and administrative rights, Windows® can automatically install the driver when the device is plugged in.
• T O P •
Easily add two extra displays to any computer
Compatible with both Mac® & Windows®. Backwards compatible with USB™ 2.0.
Supports 4 Display Modes
Mirroring mode is used to clone one screen onto another, ideal for presentations. Extended mode allows you to extend your desktop across multiple displays, great for spreadsheets. Primary mode allows you to have individual applications open on each monitor, vastly improving productivity. Display Rotation allows you to view an image or report vertically, perfect for X-ray film.