JUA330 USB™ 3.0 DVI Display Adapter
Currently Out Of Stock
Please Contact Us For Availability
About This Product
- • Easily add an additional display through the USB™ 3.0 and VGA/DVI connection
- • Video playback performs at 1080p HD with a resolution up to 2048 x 1152
- • Add an additional monitor without adding an expensive, internal video card, avoiding complicated installation
- • Hot-swappable USB™ enables you to add or remove monitors without rebooting your system
- • Move and view your large spreadsheets across two screens without overlapping windows
- • Multitask with larger landscape/desktop space
Ideal for viewing multiple windows at the same time
- • Great for multitasking in a wide variety of fields including: call centers, stock markets, hospitals, graphic design, editing, accounting, etc.
- • A must have for surfing the web and working on your email/Facebook/Twitter accounts all at the same time
Looking for an easy way to add a second monitor? The JUA330 USB™ 3.0 Display Adapter works as an external video card, instantly allowing users to attach additional displays via an HDMI™ connection without the hassle of a lengthy setup or having to install additional internal hardware. This adapter can support up to four displays running on the same computer, turning your workstation into a fully-functioning multi-display powerhouse. You can have your second monitor with an extended display, a mirrored display, a rotational display (rotation mode not available for Mac®) or make it your primary monitor. Now enjoy true 1080p HD resolution through any computer with a USB™ 3.0 port. These adapters are also backwards compatible with USB™ 2.0 resolutions and playback, which is ideal for office applications. Simple plug-and-play function allows you to connect your computer to a second monitor or projector and within seconds create a new visual environment.
At j5create we strive to maintain 100% customer satisfaction and functionality, no matter what product or system you may have. We have a full-time team of dedicated technical support specialists waiting to assist you and your specific needs.
Call Us: 888-988-0488
Email Us: firstname.lastname@example.org
USB™ 3.0 Type-A Connector
HDMI™ Female Connector
HDMI™ to DVI Converter Included
Bus-Powered or Self-Powered
≦ 500 mA
50 (W) x 78.6 (H) x 15.25 (D) mm
Cable length: 200 mm
- Windows® 8.1 / 8 / 7/ Windows Vista™ / XP (32-bit or 64-bit)
- macOS® 10.6 / 10.7 / 10.8 / 10.9 / 10.10
- Available USB™ 2.0 port
- Operating temperature: -50°F-131°F / Non-Operating: -77°F-167°F
Minimum System Requirements
1 - 2 Dongle
3 - 4 Dongles
Intel® i3 Dual Core 2.4 GHz or above
Intel® i5 Dual Core 1.6 GHz or above
4 GB or higher
4 GB or higher
Full HD Video
Requirements for playing video on the extended monitor
CPU: Intel® i5 Quad Core 3.10 GHz or above
RAM: 4 GB or higher
Higher processor recommended for multiple displays and optimal performance.
This device is intended for office applications and not for home entertainment & video playback.
Due to constant advancements in technology we, at j5create, make it a priority to give you the latest drivers available for our products. To ensure that your device is equipped with the most current driver, please visit our driver page and install the latest driver for this model.
- JUA330 USB™ 3.0 Display Adapter
- Quick Installation Guide
• T O P •
- Supports 1080p Video Resolutions
- Supports display resolution: 2048 × 1152 @ 32 bit
- Performing up to 1080p under Windows® 10/8/7 USB™ 3.0
- Digital audio 8 kHz – 48 kHz
- Increase Efficiency
- The easiest way to add a second display
- Use up to 4 adapters simultaneously
- Universal Compatibility
- Compatible with both Mac® & Windows®, backwards compatible with USB™ 2.0
- Fast Installation With a Simple USB™ Plug In
- Simple plug-and-play function allows you to connect your computer to a second monitor or projector and within seconds create a new visual environment.
- High Quality
- Durable aluminum finish
USB is a trademark (or registered trademark) of USB Implementers Forum, Inc., in the U.S. and other countries. HDMI is a trademark (or registered trademark) of HDMI Licensing Administrator, Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. Mac and macOS are trademarks (or registered trademarks) of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. Windows and Windows Vista are trademarks (or registered trademarks) of Microsoft Corp., in the U.S. and other countries. Intel is a trademark (or registered trademark) of Intel Corporation, in the U.S. and other countries. All other trademarks and brand names are the property of their respective owners.