JUA310 USB™ 3.0 VGA Display Adapter
Currently Out Of Stock
Please Contact Us For Availability
About This Product
- • Video playback performs at 1080p HD with a resolution up to 2048 x 1152
- • Easily add an additional display through the USB™ 3.0 and VGA connection
- • Add an additional monitor without adding an expensive, internal video card
- • Avoid a complicated installation
- • Hot-swappable USB™ enables you to add or remove monitors without rebooting your system
- • Move and view your large spreadsheets across two screens without overlapping windows
- • Multitask with larger landscape/desktop space
- • Ideal for viewing multiple windows at the same time
- • Display Rotation: 0°, 90°, 180°, 270° (note: Rotation Mode functions on Windows® only)
- • Great for multitasking in a wide variety of fields including: call centers, stock markets, hospitals, graphic design, editing, accounting, etc.
- • A must-have for surfing the web and working on your email/Facebook/Twitter accounts all at the same time
The JUA310 USB™ 3.0 VGA Display Adapter acts as an external video card for your Mac® or PC. It allows you to add an additional VGA monitor/display through your USB™ 3.0 port. There's no need to open up your computer to add an expensive video card. With this adapter, you simply load the drivers, plug in the adapter to the USB™ port, then plug in the VGA monitor cable into the adapter and you are ready. The JUA310 supports three viewing modes. Primary Mode, allows you to have individual applications open on each monitor, vastly improving productivity. Extended Mode allows you to extend your desktop across multiple displays, which is great for spreadsheets. Mirroring Mode is used to clone one screen onto another, which is ideal for presentations. With plug-and-play functionality between your computer and 2nd monitor or projector, you will be able to create a new visual environment in seconds.
At j5create we strive to maintain 100% customer satisfaction and functionality, no matter what product or system you may have. We have a full-time team of dedicated technical support specialists waiting to assist you and your specific needs.
Call Us: 888-988-0488
Email Us: email@example.com
USB™ 3.0 Male Type-A Connector
VGA -DB 15 pin Female Connector
≦ 500 mA
23.4(W) x 67.72(H) x 14.45(D) mm
Cable length: 129.5 mm
- Microsoft® Windows® 8.1, 8, 7, XP (32-bit or 64-bit)
- macOS® X 10.6 / 10.7 / 10.8 / 10.9 / 10.10
- Available USB™ 2.0 port
- Operating temperature: -50°F-131°F / Non-Operating: -77°F-167°F
1 - 2 Displays
3 - 4 Displays
Intel® Dual Core 1.8 GHz or above
Intel® Dual Core 1.8 GHz or above
2 GB or higher
4 GB or higher
Full HD Video
Requirements for playing video on the extended monitor
CPU: Intel® i5 Quad Core 3.10 GHz or above
RAM: 4 GB or higher
Higher processor recommended for multiple displays and optimal performance.
Note: A USB™ hub is not recommended for the USB™ 3.0 display adapter.
Note for Video Player: Windows® 8 & 7 users: Windows® Media Player is recommended for video playback
Windows XP® & Mac® user: Windows® XP & Mac® products are not supported by USB™ 3.0 at this time; therefore, we suggest USB™ 2.0 for office applications only; video playback is not recommended due to USB™ 2.0 bandwidth limitations causing limited video performance.
Playing video with multiple monitors: Only Media Player Classic is supported.
Due to constant advancements in technology we, at j5create, make it a priority to give you the latest drivers available for our products. To ensure that your device is equipped with the most current driver, please visit our driver page and install the latest driver for this model.
- JUA310 USB™ 3.0 VGA Display Adapter
- Quick Installation Guide
- Driver CD with E-Manual
• T O P •
- Supports Full HD Video Resolutions
- Supports display resolution: 2048 x 1152 @ 32 bit
- Performing up to 1080p under Windows® 10/8/7 USB™ 3.0
- Digital Audio 8 kHz – 48 kHz
- Increase Efficiency
- The easiest way to add a second display
- Use up to 4 adapters simultaneously
- Universal Compatibility
- Compatible with both Mac® & Windows®, backwards compatible with USB™ 2.0
- Fast Installation With a Simple USB™ Plug In
- Simple plug-and-play operation allows you to connect your computer to a second monitor or projector and within seconds create a new visual environment.
- High Quality
- Durable aluminum finish
USB is a trademark (or registered trademark) of USB Implementers Forum, Inc., in the U.S. and other countries. Windows and Microsoft are trademarks (or registered trademarks) of Microsoft Corp., in the U.S. and other countries. Mac and macOS are trademarks (or registered trademarks) of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. Intel is a trademark (or registered trademark) of Intel Corporation, in the U.S. and other countries. All other trademarks and brand names are the property of their respective owners.