JUA250 USB™ 2.0 HDMI™ Display Adapter
Currently Out Of Stock
Please Contact Us For Availability
About This Product
- • Supports display resolution: 1920 x 1200 @ 32 bit
- • Display Rotation: 0°, 90°, 180°, 270° (Please note: Rotation Mode functions on Windows® only)
- • Supports HDMI™ audio
- • Solid aluminum construction
- • Simple & easy-to-use
The JUA250 USB™ 2.0 HDMI™ Display Adapter acts as an external video card for your Mac® or PC. It allows you to add an additional HDMI™ monitor/display through any available USB™ 2.0 port. There is no need to open up the computer to add an expensive video card. With the JUA250 you simply load the drivers, plug in the adapter to the USB™ port, then plug in the HDMI™ monitor cable into the adapter and you are ready.
The adapter supports three viewing modes and HDMI™ audio. Primary and Extended Mode allow you to have individual applications open on each monitor, vastly improving productivity and extending your desktop across multiple displays, which is great for spreadsheets. Mirroring Mode is used to clone one screen onto another, which is ideal for presentations. In addition, you can plug-and-play between your computer and a second monitor or projector, to create new visual environments in seconds.
At j5create we strive to maintain 100% customer satisfaction and functionality, no matter what product or system you may have. We have a dedicated team of technical support specialists to waiting to assist you and your specific needs.
Call Us: 888-988-0488
Email Us: email@example.com
Ticket System: Open a Ticket
USB™ 2.0 Mini-B Female Connector
Video & Audio Interface
HDMI™ Female Connector
Bus-Powered or Self-Powered
≦ 500 mA
54 (W) x 93 (H) x 14 (D) mm
Cable length: 130 mm
- Microsoft® Windows® 10 or later
- macOS® 10.9 or later
- Available USB™ 2.0 port
- Operating temperature: -50°F-131°F / Non- Operating: -77°F-167°F
1 - 2 Displays
3 - 4 Displays
Intel®/AMD™ Dual Core 1.8 GHz or above
Intel®/AMD™ Dual Core 1.8 GHz or above
2 GB or higher
4 GB or higher
An independent power supply is required when using the USB™ hub to connect multiple dongles.
This device is intended for office applications and not for home entertainment. Due to USB™ 2.0 bandwidth limitations, video playback should only be performed on a single monitor. Downsizing the video screen lower than 50% will help smooth out video streaming.
Due to constant advancements in technology we, at j5create, make it a priority to give you the latest drivers available for our products. To ensure that your device is equipped with the most current driver, please visit our driver page and install the latest driver for this model.
- JUA250 USB™ HDMI™ Display Adapter
- Quick Installation Guide
• Driver installation is required for macOS® and Windows®. If the computer has network access and administrative rights, Windows® can automatically install the driver when the device is plugged in.
• T O P •
- Supports Full HD Video Resolution
- Plug-and-play USB™ connectivity after software installation
- Supports display resolution : 1920 X 1200 @ 32 bit
- Add up to 4 adapters for multiple displays for office applications
- Increase Efficiency
- The easiest way to add a second display
- Use up to 4 adapters simultaneously
- Universal Compatibility
- Compatible with both Mac® & Windows®
- Fast Installation With a Simple USB™ Plug In
- Simple plug-and-play function allows you to connect your computer to a second monitor or projector and within seconds create a new visual environment
- High Quality
- Durable aluminum finish
USB is a trademark (or registered trademark) of USB Implementers Forum, Inc., in the U.S. and other countries. HDMI is a trademark (or registered trademark) of HDMI Licensing Administrator, Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. Microsoft and Windows are trademarks (or registered trademarks) of Microsoft Corp., in the U.S. and other countries. Mac and macOS are trademarks (or registered trademarks) of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. Intel is a trademark (or registered trademark) of Intel Corporation, in the U.S. and other countries. AMD is a trademark (or registered trademark) of Advanced Micro Devices, Inc., in the U.S. and other countries. All other trademarks and brand names are the property of their respective owners.