JUA230 USB™ 2.0 DVI Display Adapter
Currently Out Of Stock
Please Contact Us For Availability
About This Product
- • 1080p resolution
- • DVI connection
- • Solid aluminum construction
- • Simple & easy-to-use
The JUA230 USB™ 2.0 DVI Display Adapter acts as an external graphics card for your Mac® or PC. It allows you to add an additional DVI monitor/display through your USB™ 2.0 port. There's no need to open your computer to add an expensive graphics card. With this adapter you simply load the drivers, plug in the adapter to the USB™ port, then plug the monitor cable into the adapter and you are ready. The JUA230 supports three viewing modes. Primary Mode allows you to have individual applications open on each monitor, vastly improving productivity. Extended Mode allows you to extend your desktop across multiple displays, which is great for spreadsheets. Mirroring Mode is used to clone one screen onto another, which is ideal for presentations. With plug-and-play functionality between your computer and a second monitor or projector, you will be able to create a new visual environment in seconds.
This compact design caters to the sophisticated user who values function as well as elegance.
At j5create we strive to maintain 100% customer satisfaction and functionality, no matter what product or system you may have. We have a full-time team of dedicated technical support specialists waiting to assist you and your specific needs.
Call Us: 888-988-0488
Email Us: firstname.lastname@example.org
USB™ 2.0 Type-A Connector
DVI-I Female Connector
≦ 500 mA
Main body: 54(W) x 93(H) x 14(D) mm
Cable length: 130 mm
- Microsoft® Windows® 8.1, 8, 7, XP, 10 (32-bit or 64-bit)
- macOS® X 10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10
- Available USB™ 2.0 port
- Operating temperature: -50°F-131°F / Non- Operating: -77°F-167°F
Minimum System Requirements
1 - 2 Displays
3 - 4 Displays
Intel®/AMD™ Dual core 1.8 GHz or above
Intel® Dual Core 1.8 GHz or above
2 GB or higher
4 GB or higher
An independent power supply is required when using the USB™ hub to connect multiple dongles.
This device is intended for office applications and not for home entertainment or video playback.
Due to constant advancements in technology we, at j5create, make it a priority to give you the latest drivers available for our products. To ensure that your device is equipped with the most current driver, please visit our driver page and install the latest driver for this model.
- JUA230 USB™ DVI Display Adapter
- Quick Installation Guide
- Driver CD with E-Manual
• Driver installation is required for macOS® and Windows®. If the computer has network access and administrative rights, Windows® can automatically install the driver when the device is plugged in.
• T O P •
- Supports Full HD Video Resolutions
- Plug-and-play USB™ connectivity after software installation
- Supports display resolution : 1920 X 1200 @ 32 bit
- Add up to 4 adapters for multiple displays for office applications
- Increase Efficiency
- The easiest way to add a second display
- Use up to 4 adapters simultaneously
- Universal Compatibility
- Compatible with both Mac® & Windows®
- Fast Installation With a Simple USB™ Plug In
- Simple "plug-and-play" operation allows you to connect your computer to a second monitor or projector and within seconds to create a new visual environment
- High Quality
- Durable aluminum finish
USB is a trademark (or registered trademark) of USB Implementers Forum, Inc., in the U.S. and other countries. Mac and macOS are trademarks (or registered trademarks) of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. Windows and Microsoft are trademarks (or registered trademarks) of Microsoft Corp., in the U.S. and other countries. Intel is a trademark (or registered trademark) of Intel Corporation, in the U.S. and other countries. AMD is a trademark (or registered trademark) of Advanced Micro Devices, Inc., in the U.S. and other countries. All other trademarks and brand names are the property of their respective owners.