JDC52 Ultra HD 4K HDMI™ Cable
About This Product
- • HDMI™ 2.0 – Certified
- • Supports transfer speeds up to 4K @ 60 Hz UHD
- • Supports data rate up to 18 Gbps
- • High Dynamic Range (HDR) pass-through
- • Supports Ethernet / Audio Return / Channel / 3D
- • Backward compatible with HDMI™ 1.4 / 1.3
- • Triple shielded / Copper OFC conductors / Gold-plated metal ensures maximum protection and insulation
- • Length: 6.6 ft (2m)
The JDC52 male-to-male HDMI™ cable transmits both audio and video. It is capable of providing performance support for high resolutions up to 4K x 2K @ 60 Hz Ultra HD and High Dynamic Range data rate of 18 Gbps. Perfect for laptops or desktops equipped with HDMI™. It can also connect with your HDMI™ devices such as a monitor, display, projector or HDTV to your PC/Laptop for video and audio signal transfer. The combination of gold-plated connectors, copper OFC conductors and triple shielding provides superior cable performance and guarantees exceptional picture quality and authentic sound.
Gold-plated HDMI™ 19 pin male-to-male
6.6 ft / 200 cm
Approximately 0.252 Ibs
( 0.114 kg )
- JDC52 Ultra HD 4K HDMI™ Cable
• T O P •
- Ultra HD 4K HDMI™ Cable
- Enjoy Your Premium Audio Environment
- HDMI™ Premium Certification
- HDMI™ standard 2.0 certified, ensuring you the best product quality for devices with HDR, Dolby®, Vision, RGB 4:4:4, Chroma & HDCP2.2
- Supports 4K Video Resolution
- The Ultra HD 4K HDMI™ Cable provides higher performance support for high resolutions up to 4K x 2K @ 60 Hz Ultra HD and a high dynamic range data rate of 18 Gbps. Perfect for gaming or streaming movies on a TV or monitor.
- Increase Efficiency
- The easiest way to add a second display.
- Universal Compatibility
- Easily connects to your TV, monitor, computer notebook or set-top box.
- Transmission Stability
- Multiple shields to protect against outside interference ensures a purer digital signal and provides a clearer sound and picture. PVC jacket with durable, long-lasting construction.
- Reliable Triple Shielding
- The HDMI™ connectors are each protected by a metal shield. This ensures the connectors are easy to plug into and unplug from your system.
- Gold-Plated Connectors
- The gold-plated connectors insulate against outside interference. They also provide superior cable performance and guarantee exceptional picture quality and sound.
HDMI is a trademark of HDMI Licensing Administrator, Inc., its affiliates or its respective owners, registered or used in many jurisdictions worldwide. Dolby is a trademark of Dolby Laboratories, its affiliates or its respective owners, registered or used in many jurisdictions worldwide. Other trademarks and trade names may be used in this document to refer to either the entities claiming the marks and/or names or their products and are the property of their respective owners. All company, product and service names used are for identification purposes only. Use of these names, logos, and brands does not imply endorsement. We disclaim any interest in the marks of others.