JDC43 8K DisplayPort™ Cable
About This Product
- • DisplayPort™ v1.4 HBR3 certified
- • Supports resolutions up to 7680 x 4320 @ 60 Hz/ 4096 x 2160p @ 120 Hz / 1080p 3D
- • Supports data rates/bandwidth up to 32.4 Gbps
- • Backward compatible with DisplayPort™ v1.0/v1.1/v1.2
- • Triple shielded, tinned copper conductors and gold-plated metal ensures maximum protection and insulation
- • Latched connectors prevent accidental disconnections
- • Length: 6.6 ft (2m)
The JDC43 is an 8K DisplayPort™ cable that transmits both audio and video. DisplayPort™ v1.4 supports 8K UHD (7680 × 4320) at 60 Hz with 30 bit/px RGB color and HDR, or 4K UHD (4096 × 2160) at 120 Hz. It also supports 3D. The theoretical bandwidth is up to 32.4 Gbps.
The JDC43 features a tinned copper conductor and aluminum + braided shielding, giving you a stable picture without distortion. Its gold-plated connectors allow for a seamless connection & reliable transmission.
Latched connectors give the 8K DisplayPort™ cable a more secure connection. The JDC43 8K DisplayPort™ Cable allows you to connect a DisplayPort™ from a laptop, desktop or set-top box to a high-res monitor, HDTV or projector with DisplayPort™ input.
Gold-plated DisplayPort™ 20 pin male-to-male
Cable length: 6.6 ft/200 cm
- JDC43 4K DisplayPort™ Cable
- 8K DisplayPort™ Cable
- Enjoy Your Premium Audio Environment
- DisplayPort™ Certification
- DisplayPort™ (VESA) standard Ver1.2 certified, ensuring you the best product quality for devices with 3D / High Bit Rate 2 (HBR2)
- Supports 8K Video Resolution
- The 8K DisplayPort™ Cable provides higher performance support for high resolutions up to 4K x 2K. Supports resolutions up to 7680 x 4320 / 4096 x 2160p / 1080p 3D. Supports data rates/bandwidth up to 32.4 Gbps. Perfect for gaming or streaming movies on a TV or monitor.
- Increase Efficiency
- The easiest way to add a second display.
- Universal Compatibility
- Easily connects to your TV, monitor, computer notebook or set-top box. Backward compatible with DisplayPort™ v1.2/v1.1/v1.0
- Transmission Stability
- Multiple shields to protect against outside interference ensures the purity of the digital signal and provides a clearer sound and picture. PVC jacket with durable, long-lasting construction.
- Reliable Triple Shielding
- The DisplayPort™ connectors are each protected by a metal shield. This ensures the connectors are easy to plug into and unplug from your system.
- Gold-Plated Connectors
- The gold-plated connectors insulate against outside interference. They also provide superior cable performance and guarantee exceptional picture quality and sound.
- Excellent Durability with Latched Connector Design
- The latched connector design prevents accidental disconnections and won't loosen or fall out of your devices. For outstanding durability with your laptop or streaming device, gently press down on the latch and then unplug the connector.
DisplayPort is a trademark (or registered trademark) of the Video Electronics Standards Association, in the U.S. and other countries. All other trademarks and brand names are the property of their respective owners.