JDA213 HDMI™ to VGA Adapter
About This Product
- • Easy-to-use cable
- • No software required
- • No power adapter required
- • Easily make your new HDMI™ equipment compatible with a VGA display
- • Supports PC resolutions up to 1920x1200 @ 60 Hz (WUXGA) and HDTV resolutions up to 1080p @ 60 Hz
- • 2-channel analog audio output
- • Reserved Micro USB™ Type-B power input port, giving the JDA213 the ability to be powered separately if there is no HDMI™ output device.
- • HDMI™ receiver compliant with HDMI™ 1.4 specification
- • VGA output is compliant with VESA VSIS v1r2 specification
The JDA213 HDMI™ to VGA adapter allows you to connect the HDMI™ output from your laptop, Ultrabook™, desktop, tablet, Blu-ray™, DVD player, digital set-top box, digital camera, video camera, or gaming console equipment to the VGA input of a monitor or projector by converting the HDMI™ video signal from the output device into a VGA output and separate 2-channel analog audio. The adapter supports resolutions including high definition 1080p, up to 1920x1200, which eliminates the expense of upgrading a VGA display for the sake of compatibility. The adapter can also increase your productivity by extending your computer's desktop onto a secondary monitor, doubling available workspace. This adapter has a high quality, compact design for long-term durability and a minimal footprint.
Once you’ve experienced multiple monitors, you’ll never want to go back to a single monitor again.
At j5create we strive to maintain 100% customer satisfaction and functionality, no matter what product or system you may have. We have a full-time team of dedicated technical support specialists waiting to assist you and your specific needs.
Call Us: 888-988-0488
Email Us: email@example.com
VGA (15 pin; High Density D-Sub) Female
3.5 mm Mini-Jack Female
HDMI™ (19 pin) Male
USB™ Micro-B (5 pin) Female 5V
Maximum Analog Resolutions
Wide Screen Supported
1.6 (W) x 1.8 (H) x 0.6 (D) inch
40 (W) x 45 (H) x 14 (D) mm
Cable length: 4 in./100 mm
HDMI™ devices including, but not limited to:
• Desktop, laptop, Ultrabook™ (PC and Mac®)
• DVD players and Blu-ray™ players
• Smart TV box
• Digital camera
• Gaming consoles (PS3™ and Xbox™)
VGA display devices including, but not limited to:
• Display monitor
Audio devices including, but not limited to:
• Amplifier speaker
• Home theater
• JDA213 HDMI™ to VGA adapter
• T O P •
- JDA213 HDMI™ to VGA Adapter
- Multiple Monitors for the Multitasking Professional
- Supports 4K (1080p) Video Resolutions
- Allows you to quickly and easily connect your Mac® or PC to an external monitor, HDTV, projector or other display device. DisplayPort™ V1.1a required on graphics card or video source to support 1920 x 1200 @ 60 Hz resolution.
- Reserved Micro-B power Input
- Connect optional power adapter for power hungry devices via Micro-B port to ensures maximum performance if you are using a high-powered device.
- Active DisplayPort™ Conversion
- Active high data rate adapter with clock & data recovery chip built-in. Provides resolutions up to 4K, transmitting HD video and high quality sound.
- Increase Efficiency
- The easiest way to add a second display.
- No need for software installation or configuration
- Universal Compatibility
- Compatible with both Mac® & Windows®. VGA output is compliant with VESA VSIS vlr2 specification.
- Small, Compact, and Lightweight
- Pocket-sized, easily take it with you to work, while traveling, on business trips, etc.
HDMI is a trademark of HDMI Licensing Administrator, Inc., its affiliates or its respective owners, registered or used in many jurisdictions worldwide. USB is a trademark of USB Implementers Forum, Inc., its affiliates or its respective owners, registered or used in many jurisdictions worldwide. MacBook is a trademark of Apple Inc., its affiliates or its respective owners, registered or used in many jurisdictions worldwide. Blu-ray is a trademark of Blu-ray Disc Association, its affiliates or its respective owners, registered or used in many jurisdictions worldwide. Ultrabook is a trademark of Intel Corporation, its affiliates or its respective owners, registered or used in many jurisdictions worldwide. Xbox is a trademark of Microsoft Corp., its affiliates or its respective owners, registered or used in many jurisdictions worldwide. PS3 is a trademark of Sony Interactive Entertainment Inc., its affiliates or its respective owners, registered or used in many jurisdictions worldwide. Windows is a trademark of Microsoft Corp., its affiliates or its respective owners, registered or used in many jurisdictions worldwide. Other trademarks and trade names may be used in this document to refer to either the entities claiming the marks and/or names or their products and are the property of their respective owners. All company, product and service names used are for identification purposes only. Use of these names, logos, and brands does not imply endorsement. We disclaim any interest in the marks of others.