JDA159 mini DisplayPort™ to 4K HDMI™ Adapter
About This Product
- • Easy-to-use cable
- • No software required
- • Compatible with DisplayPort™ Dual-Mode v1.2 or Thunderbolt™ 2
- • Compliant with HDMI™ 1.4 specifications
- • Supports resolutions up to 4K Ultra HD (4096 x 2160, 30 Hz) and 3D video formats over HDMI™
- • Dual-Mode DisplayPort™ Adapter
- • Supports Audio
- • Ideal accessory for Apple® iMac® or MacBook®
- • Features are subject to the capabilities of the computer and graphics card solution.
The JDA159 adapter allows you to quickly and easily connect your Mac® or PC to a 4K HDTV or other display device using an HDMI™ input. First connect the JDA159 to your computer. Then plug your existing HDMI™ cable from your display into the mini DisplayPort™ adapter. Compatible with both DisplayPort™ 1.2 and Thunderbolt™ 2, our JDA159 quickly converts the DisplayPort™ video signal into an HDMI™ signal, and with its plug-and-play technology there is no need to download any drivers.
Once you’ve experienced multiple monitors, you’ll never want to go back to a single monitor again.
At j5create we strive to maintain 100% customer satisfaction and functionality, no matter what product or system you may have. We have a full-time team of dedicated technical support specialists waiting to assist you and your specific needs.
Call Us: 888-988-0488
Email Us: firstname.lastname@example.org
mini DisplayPort™ Male Connector
Video & Audio Interface
HDMI™ Female Connector
0.83 (W) x 1.33(H) x 0.47(D) inch
21(W) x 45(H)x12(D) mm
Cable length: 4.9 inch (125 mm)
Approximately 0.04 lbs. (19g)
- • Available mini DisplayPort™ 1.2 or Thunderbolt™ 2
- • DP++™ port (Dual Mode DisplayPort™) required on graphics card or video source
- • (DVI and HDMI™ pass-through must be supported)
- • DisplayPort™ v1.1a or Thunderbolt™ 1 have a maximum resolution of up to 2560 x 1200
- • Mac® models with Thunderbolt™ 2
- • MacBook Pro® (Retina, Late 2013 and later)
- • Mac Pro® (Late 2013)
- • iMac® (Retina 5K, 27-inch, Late 2014)
- • Mac® mini (Late 2014)
- JDA159 mini DisplayPort™ to 4K HDMI™ adapter
• T O P •
- mini DisplayPort™ to 4K HDMI™ Adapter
- Supports 4K (1080p) Video Resolutions
- Allows you to quickly and easily connect your Mac® or PC to an external monitor, HDTV, projector or other display device. DisplayPort™ v1.2a required on graphics card or video source to support 4K x 2K @ 30 Hz resolution and 3D video formats over HDMI™.
- Increase Efficiency
- The easiest way to add a second display.
- Universal Compatibility
- Compatible with both Mac® & Windows®.
- Compliant with HDMI™ 1.4 specifications.
- No Need for Software Installation or Configuration
- Small, Compact and Lightweight
- Pocket-sized, easily take it with you to work, while traveling, on business trips, etc.
DisplayPort, mini DisplayPort and DP++ are trademarks (or registered trademarks) of the Video Electronics Standards Association, in the U.S. and other countries. Thunderbolt is a trademark (or registered trademark) of Intel Corporation, in the U.S. and other countries. HDMI is a trademark (or registered trademark) of HDMI Licensing Administrator, Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. Apple, iMac, MacBook, Mac, MacBook Pro and Mac Pro are trademarks (or registered trademarks) of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. Windows is a trademark (or registered trademark) of Microsoft Corp., in the U.S. and other countries. All other trademarks and brand names are the property of their respective owners.