JDA112 mini DisplayPort™ to VGA Adapter
About This Product
- • Compliant with DisplayPort™ interoperability specification v1.1a offering 1.62 Gbps and 2.7 Gbps
- • Supports resolutions up to 1920 x 1200 / 1080p @ 60 Hz
- • Supports full mini DisplayPort™ link training
- • Ideal accessory for Apple® iMac® or MacBook®
Increase your productivity with the JDA112 mini DisplayPort™ to VGA. This adapter allows you to quickly and easily connect your Mac® or PC to an external monitor, HDTV, projector or other display device using a VGA input. With its plug-and-play technology, there is no need to download any drivers.
Once you’ve experienced multiple monitors you’ll never want to go back to a single monitor again.
At j5create we strive to maintain 100% customer satisfaction and functionality, no matter what product or system you may have. We have a full-time team of dedicated technical support specialists waiting to assist you and your specific needs.
Call Us: 888-988-0488
Email Us: email@example.com
mini DisplayPort™ Male Connector
VGA-DB 15 pin Female Connector
43 (W) x 45 (H) x 15 (D) mm
Cable length: 100 mm
- Available mini DisplayPort™ connector
- JDA112 mini DisplayPort™ to VGA Adapter
• T O P •
- mini DisplayPort™ to VGA Adapter
- Supports 4K (1080p) Video Resolutions
- DisplayPort™ v1.1a required on graphics card or video source to support 1920 x 1200 @ 60 Hz resolution.
- Active DisplayPort™ Conversion
- Active high data rate adapter with clock & data recovery chip built-in. Provides resolutions up to 4K, transmitting HD video and high quality sound.
- Increase Efficiency
- The easiest way to add a second display.
- Universal Compatibility
- Compatible with both Mac® & Windows®.
- Compatible with Intel® Thunderbolt™ devices that are capable of outputting a DisplayPort™ signal
- No Need for Software Installation or Configuration
- Small, Compact and Lightweight
- Pocket-sized, easily take it with you to work, while traveling, on business trips, etc.
DisplayPort is a trademark (or registered trademark) of the Video Electronics Standards Association, in the U.S. and other countries. Apple, iMac, MacBook and Mac are trademarks (or registered trademarks) of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. Intel and Thunderbolt are trademarks (or registered trademarks) of Intel Corporation, in the U.S. and other countries. Windows is a trademark (or registered trademark) of Microsoft Corp., in the U.S. and other countries. All other trademarks and brand names are the property of their respective owners.