JCH451 USB-C™ 3.1 3-Port USB™ 3.0 HUB & 4K HDMI™
About This Product
- • 3-port USB™ Type-A 3.0 SuperSpeed, backwards compatible with USB™ 2.0
- • Supports HDMI™ display at a max resolution of: 3840 x 2160 @ 30 Hz
- • USB™ Micro B port ensures maximum performance, if you are using a high-powered USB™ device
- • Plug-and-play
- • No software or drivers required
- • Aluminum housing
The USB Type-C™ 3.1 3-Port USB™ 3.0 HUB provides extra connectivity from your computer. These pocket-sized multi-adapters allow you to add 3 additional USB™ 3.1/3.0/2.0 ports for computer peripherals, along with an HDMI™ port through your USB Type-C™ port.
USB Type-C™ is the new standard for connecting PCs and laptops and will eventually replace all current USB™ cables and connectors. This new USB™ standard can be found on laptops, phones, tablets, etc. The USB Type-C™ has a slim and reversible design, so there is no wrong way to plug it in. USB Type-C™ offers greater power delivery and faster data transfer rates of up to 10 Gbps.
At j5create we strive to maintain 100% customer satisfaction and functionality, no matter what product or system you may have. We have a dedicated team of technical support specialists waiting to assist you and your specific needs.
Call Us: 888-988-0488
Email Us: firstname.lastname@example.org
Ticket System: Open a Ticket
Interface Host Interface USB Type-C™ 3.1 Gen1 Male connector USB™ Port USB™ 3.0 female connector x 3 ports Video Interface HDMI™ Female Connector x 1 USB™ Micro B USB™ Micro-B Female 5V Power in Power Power Mode USB™-powered or Self-powered Performance HDMI™ Display resolution: 4K @ 30 Hz Physical Specifications Dimensions Main body:
33 (W) x 94.7 (H) x 15.6 (D) mm
Cable length: 23 cm
Weight Approximately 549.5g (including cable) Environmental Storage Temperature -10 – 65°C Storage Humidity < 85% non-condensing Operation Temperature 0 – 40°C Operation Humidity < 85% non-condensing
- If you are using a high-powered USB™ device, please attach the power adapter.
- To ensure files copy completely, do not remove the USB-C™ power adapter while copying files.
- Available USB Type-C™ port (USB™ 3.1 is recommended)
- Available DisplayPort™ Alt Mode over USB Type-C™ port
- HDMI™: DisplayPort™ v1.2 required on graphics card or video source to support 4K @ 30 Hz resolution
- JCH451 USB-C™ 3.1 3-Port USB™ 3.0 HUB & 4K HDMI™
- Quick Installation Guide
• T O P •
- USB Type-C™ 3.1 3-Port HUB with HDMI™
- 4K Resolution
- The HDMI™ adapter gives you the ability to add a 4K monitor and up to 3 USB™ accessories.
- Provides Extra Connectivity for Your Computer
- USB™ 3.0 and an HDMI™ video port over a single USB-C™ connection. Connect to a computer or tablet with a USB Type-C™ port.
- Supports 4K Video Resolutions
- DisplayPort™ v1.2 required on graphics card or video source to support 4K x 2K @ 60 Hz resolution.
- 5 Gbps Transfer Speed
- 2-Port USB™ 3.0 supports transfer speeds at 5 Gbps
- No External Power Adapter Needed
- Connect the optional power adapter for high power consumption devices via a micro-B port to ensure maximum performance if you are using a high-powered USB™ device.
- No Need For Software Installation or Configuration
- Small, Compact and Lightweight
- Easily take it with you to work, while traveling, on business trips, etc.
USB, USB-C and USB Type-C are trademarks of USB Implementers Forum, Inc., its affiliates or its respective owners, registered or used in many jurisdictions worldwide. HDMI is a trademark of HDMI Licensing Administrator, Inc., its affiliates or its respective owners, registered or used in many jurisdictions worldwide. DisplayPort is a trademark of Video Electronics Standards Association, its affiliates or its respective owners, registered or used in many jurisdictions worldwide. Other trademarks and trade names may be used in this document to refer to either the entities claiming the marks and/or names or their products and are the property of their respective owners. All company, product and service names used are for identification purposes only. Use of these names, logos, and brands does not imply endorsement. We disclaim any interest in the marks of others.