JCH346 USB Type-C 4-Port HUB
About This Product
- • Compliant with USB 3.1 Gen 1 with a data rate of up to 5 Gbps.
- • USB 3.0 SuperSpeed – 10 times faster transfer rate.
- • Backward compatible with USB 3.0/2.0/1.1 specifications
- • Supports upstream charging and Power Delivery 2.0
- • Plug-and-play and hot-swap compatible
- • Elegant aluminum housing
The JCH346 USB-C™ 4-Port Hub allows for USB Type-A™ and Type-C™ devices to be connected simultaneously at a transmission speed of 5 Gbps, while still providing connectivity and support for USB 2.0 (480 Mbps) and 1.1 (12 Mbps) devices. Connected with a power source, the USB-C™ input charging port allows you to charge your notebook or smartphone. Compatible with MacBook, Chromebook, XPS 13/15 and other laptop and desktop computers with a USB-C™ port.
USB-C™ is the new standard for connecting PCs and laptops and will eventually replace all current USB™ cables and connectors. This new USB™ standard can be found on laptops, phones, tablets, etc. The USB-C™ has a slim and reversible design, so there is no wrong way to plug it in. USB-C™ offers greater power delivery and faster data transfer rates of up to 10 Gbps.
At j5create we strive to maintain 100% customer satisfaction and functionality, no matter what product or system you may have. We have a full-time team of dedicated technical support specialists waiting to assist you and your specific needs.
Call Us: 888-988-0488
Email Us: email@example.com
USB 3.1 Gen 1 Type-C Male
USB Type-C Port
USB Type-C Power In x1 port (Supports upstream charging and Power Delivery 2.0) USB 3.1 Gen1 Type-C female connector x1 port
USB Type-A Port
USB 3.0 female connector x3 ports
Bus-powered or self-powered
1.98 (W) x 0.59 (H) x 3.79 (D) in
5.05 (W) x 1.5 (H) x 9.8 (D) cm
Cable length: 25 cm
Approximately 2.47 oz (including cable)
< 85% non-condensing
< 85% non-condensing
- Available USB Type-C port (USB 3.1 Gen1 Type-C is recommended)
- Available USB power delivery over USB Type-C to support upstream charging
- JCH346 USB Type-C 4-Port HUB
- Quick Installation Guide
• T O P •