JCD386 USB-C™ ULTRADRIVE MINIDOCK® 7-in-1 functions
About This Product
- • USB-C™ power delivery 3.0 provides charging power to the connected devices
- • Easily add a 4K HDMI™ display
- • USB™ 3.1 Gen 1 provides up to 5 Gbps transfer rate, which is 10x faster than USB™ 2.0
- • Memory card supports up to 2 TB of storage
- • Plug-and-play, no driver installation is required
- • LED activity indicator
This USB-C™ multi-adapter with HDMI™ turns your laptop into a portable workstation, adding 4K video, two USB™ Type-A ports with support for USB™ Power Delivery and an SD™ & microSD™ port. You can power and charge your USB-C™ devices through its USB-C™ port while simultaneously powering the hub.
With its lightweight and compact design, you can carry the JCD386 while traveling and connect all your USB™ peripherals to your USB-C™ equipped laptop wherever you go!
At j5create we strive to maintain 100% customer satisfaction and functionality, no matter what product or system you may have. We have dedicated technical support specialists waiting to assist you and your specific needs.
Call Us: 888-988-0488
Email Us: firstname.lastname@example.org
Available USB-C™ port that supports DisplayPort™ Alt Mode and USB™ Power Delivery 2.0 or 3.0.Special Notes:
Please refer to the manufacturer of your computer for more information on your hardware specifications.
- • The adapter can connect to a USB-C™ port that doesn’t support Power Delivery, but it will not pass power through the connected device.
- • A 4K-capable display is required for obtaining the 3840 x 2160 resolution.
- • If you are using a high-powered USB™ device, attach the USB-C™ power adapter to the power delivery port to ensure maximum performance. When using your USB-C™ power adapter, the multi-adapter powers both the adapter (with attached peripherals) and your laptop.
- • To ensure files copy completely, do not remove the USB-C™ power adapter while copying files. For maximum performance, use a computer and USB-C™ power adapter equipped with PD 3.0.
Hardware Warranty 2-Year Limited Host Connector 1 - USB-C™ Male Video Output 1 - HDMI™ Female Power Source Bus-powered or self-Powered Network Interface N/A Audio Supported No Ports 1 - USB-C™ 3.1 Gen 1
1 - 4K HDMI™
2 - USB™ Type-A 3.1 Gen 1
1 - SD™ & microSD™
Maximum Display Resolution 3840 x 2160 Maximum Display Refresh Rate 30 Hz Maximum Data Transfer Rate 5 Gbps Displays Supported 1 Compatible Networks N/A Audio Channel 2.1 via HDMI™ Power Power Delivery Up to 60W via USB-C™ Power Consumption ≤ 250 mA
Color Silver Enclosure Type Aluminum Cable Length N/A Product Height 1.26 in. (32 mm) Product Width 4.27 in. (107 mm) Product Depth 0.43 in. (11 mm) Product Weight 1.73 oz (49g) Storage Temperature 14 to 149°F (-10 to 65°C) Storage Humidity < 85% non-condensing Operating Temperature 32 to 118°F (0 to 48°C) Operating Humidity < 85% non-condensing
- • 1 - JCD386 USB-C™ 7-in-1 ULTRADRIVEMINIDOCK™
- • 1 - Quick Installation Guide
- All the Ports You Need in a Single Hub
- Expand one USB-C™ port into five ports: 2x USB™ 3.0 ports, SD™ & microSD™ slots. All ports can be used simultaneously.
- 4K HDMI™ Video
- USB-C™ port for USB-C™ devices or power delivery, 2x USB™ 3.0 ports, SD™ & microSD™ slots and an HDMI™ port. All ports can be used simultaneously.
- Massive Expansion with USB™ devices
- Supports USB-C™ upstream & downstream: charging, power delivery 3.0 and data transfer. Compatible with any device with a USB-C™ connection.
- SuperSpeed USB™ 3.1 Ports
- Maximum transmission speed of up to 5 Gbps
- Fits flush against the edge of your notebook
- Complements your laptop, desktop or other streaming device with the USB-C™ hub's sleek, modern and durable aluminum design.
- Slim design
- Compact design for on-the-go
USB, USB Type-C and USB-C are trademarks of USB Implementers Forum, Inc., its affiliates or its respective owners, registered or used in many jurisdictions worldwide. MacBook is a trademark of Apple Inc., its affiliates or its respective owners, registered or used in many jurisdictions worldwide. HDMI is a trademark of HDMI Licensing Administrator, Inc., its affiliates or its respective owners, registered or used in many jurisdictions worldwide. DisplayPort is a trademark of Video Electronics Standards Association, its affiliates or its respective owners, registered or used in many jurisdictions worldwide. SD and microSD are trademarks of SD-3, LLC, its affiliates or its respective owners, registered or used in many jurisdictions worldwide. Thunderbolt is a trademark of Intel Corporation, its affiliates or its respective owners, registered or used in many jurisdictions worldwide. Other trademarks and trade names may be used in this document to refer to either the entities claiming the marks and/or names or their products and are the property of their respective owners. All company, product and service names used are for identification purposes only. Use of these names, logos, and brands does not imply endorsement. We disclaim any interest in the marks of others.