JCD324 ULTRADRIVEMINIDOCK™ for Surface™ Pro 7
About This Product
- • Designed to sit flush against the Surface™ Pro 7
- • 2-SuperSpeed+ USB™ 3.1 Gen 2 ports provide up to 10 Gbps transfer speed, which is 2x faster than USB™ 3.0, and 20x faster than USB™ 2.0
- • Supports HDMI™ resolutions up to 4K @ 60 Hz with High Dynamic Range (HDR) and 3D vision
- • USB-C™ 3.1 Gen 2 with PD 3.0 provides up to 60W of charging power + data transfer
- • Memory card reader/writer slots allow for external memory access up to 2 TB, supporting microSD™ and SD™ 3.0 UHS-I with data transfer speeds up to 104 Mbps
- • Plug-and-play, no driver installation required
No driver or external power required. This 7-in-1 ULTRADRIVEMINIDOCK™ enables you to get more from your Microsoft® Surface™ Pro 7 by adding two USB™ 3.0 Type-A ports, 4K HDMI™ video compatibility, memory card reader/writer, as well as a USB-C™ 3.1 Gen 2 port supporting up to 60W power delivery and data transfer speeds up to 10 Gbps. With USB-C™ Power Delivery 3.0, you can now power up your Surface™ Pro 7 and the mini docking station when connected to a USB-C™ power adapter.
Don’t be tied down by multi-adapters that require an external power adapter or bulk housing. The mini dock is designed to keep all the ports on one side for easy cable management. It adds six essential ports from one compact hub, so they can easily fit into your laptop bag or carrying case.
Surface™ Pro 7: the space between the USB™ Type-A and USB-C™ connectors is 12.48 mm, which is specially designed for Surface Pro™ 7Special Notes:
- • A 4K-capable display is required for obtaining the 3840 x 2160 resolution
- • If you are using high-powered USB™ devices, attach the USB-C™ power adapter to the power delivery port to ensure maximum performance. When using your USB-C™ power adapter, the multi-adapter powers both the adapter (with attached peripherals) and your laptop
- • To ensure files copy completely, do not remove the USB-C™ power adapter while copying files. For maximum performance, use a computer and USB-C™ power adapter equipped with PD 3.0
Hardware Warranty 2-Year Limited Host Connector 1 - USB-C™ 3.1 male
1 - USB™ Type-A male
Video Output 1 - HDMI™ female Power Source Bus-Powered or Self-Powered Network Interface N/A Audio Supported Yes Ports 2 - USB™ Gen 2 Type-A
1 - USB-C™ 3.1 Gen 2 (PD + Data Transfer)
1 - microSD™ & SD™ card reader/writer
1 - HDMI™
Maximum Display Resolution 3840 x 2160 Maximum Display Refresh Rate 60 Hz Maximum Data Transfer Rate 10 Gbps Displays Supported 1 Compatible Networks N/A Audio Channel 2.1 via HDMI™ Power Power Delivery Up to 60W via USB-C™ Power Consumption ≤ 400 mA Input Current Up to 3A Input Voltage Up to 20V Output Current Up to 3A Output Voltage Up to 20V
Color Black or Silver Enclosure Type Aluminum Cable Length N/A Product Height 4.65 in.(118 mm) Product Width 1.44 in. (36.5 mm) Product Depth 0.37 in.(9.5 mm) Product Weight Silver: 1.57 oz (44.5g)
Black: 1.68 oz (47.5g)
Storage Temperature 0 to 155°F (-17 to 68°C) Storage Humidity < 85% non-condensing Operating Temperature 30 to 116°F (-1 to 41°C) Operating Humidity < 85% non-condensing
- • 1 - JCD324 ULTRADRIVEMINIDOCK™ 7-in-1 for Surface™ Pro 7
- • Quick Installation Guide
- Designed for Surface™ Pro 7
- This 7-in-1 docking station is a must-have accessory to expand connectivity options for your Surface™ Pro 7.
- SuperSpeed+ USB™ 3.1 Gen 2
- USB™ 3.1 Gen 2 provides up to 10 Gbps transfer speeds, which is 20x faster than USB™ 2.0, and 2x faster than USB™ 3.0.
- USB-C™ Power Delivery 3.0
- Provides up to 60W charging power to the connected devices including the Surface™ Pro, when connected to a USB-C™ power adapter.
- USB™ 3.1 Gen 2 Type-A ports
- Easily connect your everyday USB™ peripherals or sync/transfer files between devices with data transfer rates up to 10 Gbps.
High Dynamic Range (HDR) Support
HDR-compatible HDMI™ port lets you add an additional 4K display at 60 Hz.
- Built-In microSD™ & SD™ Card Reader
- Compatible with SD™ 3.0 standard, supporting data transfer speeds up to 104 MB/s.
- Compact Design Powerful Performance
Sits flush against the Surface™ Pro 7
Surface and Windows are trademarks of Microsoft Corp., its affiliates or its respective owners, registered or used in many jurisdictions worldwide. HDMI is a trademark of HDMI Licensing Administrator, Inc., its affiliates or its respective owners, registered or used in many jurisdictions worldwide. USB and USB-C are trademarks of USB Implementers Forum, Inc., its affiliates or its respective owners, registered or used in many jurisdictions worldwide. microSD and SD are trademarks of SD-3, LLC, its affiliates or its respective owners, registered or used in many jurisdictions worldwide. iPhone and Mac are trademarks of Apple Inc., its affiliates or its respective owners, registered or used in many jurisdictions worldwide. Samsung is a trademark of Samsung Electronics Co., Ltd., its affiliates or its respective owners, registered or used in many jurisdictions worldwide. DisplayPort is a trademark of Video Electronics Standards Association, its affiliates or its respective owners, registered or used in many jurisdictions worldwide. Other trademarks and trade names may be used in this document to refer to either the entities claiming the marks and/or names or their products and are the property of their respective owners. All company, product and service names used are for identification purposes only. Use of these names, logos, and brands does not imply endorsement. We disclaim any interest in the marks of others.