JCC153G USB-C™ to 4K HDMI™ Cable
About This Product
- • Easy-to-use cable
- • No software required
- • Compliant with HDMI™ 2.0 specifications 4K at 60 Hz
- • Ideal accessory for MacBook®, tablets, PC's and laptops with a USB-C™ port
- • Cable length: 6 ft/180cm
The JCC153G enables you to output high-definition HDMI™ 4K video through a USB-C™ port. The JCC153G cable offers a cost-effective USB-C™ HDMI™ 4K connection saving the expense of upgrading the monitor for compatibility.
Our USB-C™ display cables allow you to quickly and easily connect your MacBook®, tablet, PC and laptops with a USB-C™ port to an external monitor, HDTV, projector or other display device using a VGA or HDMI™ input.
Interface Host Interface USB Type-C™ Male Connector Video Interface HDMI™ Male Connector Performance Maximum Resolution 3840 x 2160 at 60 Hz max Physical Specifications Housing Material Plastic Dimensions Main body:
0.75 (W) x 0.5 (H) x 75.2 (L) in.
1.9 (W) x 1.27 (H) x 191.14 (L) cm
Cable length: 6 ft
Weight Approximately 0.14 lbs (62.5g)
- Requires video source to support 4K x 2K @ 60 Hz resolution.
- JCC153G USB Type-C™ to 4K HDMI™ Cable
- Quick Installation Guide
• T O P •
- Supports 4K Video Resolutions
- DisplayPort™ V1.2 required on graphics card or video source to support 4K x 2K @ 60 Hz resolution.
- Increase Efficiency
- The easiest way to add a second display.
- Transmission Stability
- Multiple shields to protect against outside interference ensures the purity of the digital signal, and provides a clearer sound and picture. PVC jacket with durable, long-lasting construction.
- Metal Shield Protection
- The Type-C connector is protected by a metal shield. This ensures the connector is easy to plug in and unplug from your system.
- Universal Compatibility
- Available DisplayPort™ Alternate Mode over USB Type-C™ connector (driver not required).
- No Need for Software Installation or Configuration
- Made with Durable, High Quality Materials
- Match your Macbook with our premium space gray aluminum casing.
USB Type-C and USB-C are trademarks (or registered trademarks) of USB Implementers Forum, Inc., in the U.S. and other countries. HDMI is a trademark (or registered trademark) of HDMI Licensing Administrator, Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. MacBook is a trademark (or registered trademark) of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. DisplayPort is a trademark (or registered trademark) of the Video Electronics Standards Association, in the U.S. and other countries. All other trademarks and brand names are the property of their respective owners.