JCC153 USB-C® to 4K HDMI™ Cable
About This Product
- • Easy-to-use cable
- • No software required
- • Compliant with DisplayPort™ alternate mode over USB-C™
- • Compliant with HDMI 2.0 specifications 4K at 60 Hz
- • Ideal accessory for MacBook®, tablets, PC's, and laptops with a USB-C™ port
- • USB-C™ cable 5 ft/154 cm
The JCC153 enables you to output high-definition HDMI 4K video through a USB-C™ port. The JCC153 cable offers a cost-effective USB-C™ HDMI 4K connection, letting you connect an HDMI 4K computer monitor to a USB-C™ DisplayPort™ Mode – equipped desktop or laptop computer, saving the expense of upgrading the monitor for compatibility.
Our USB-C™ display cables allow you to quickly and easily connect your MacBook™, tablet, PC and laptops with a USB-C™ port to an external monitor, HDTV, projector or other display device using a VGA, HDMI or DP input.
Interface Host Interface USB-C™ Male Connector Video Interface HDMI™ Male Connector Performance Maximum Resolution 3840 x 2160 at 60 Hz max Physical Specifications Housing Material Plastic Dimensions Main body:
0.8 (W) x 2.1(H) x 0.4 (D) inch
21 (W) x 54 (H) x 11 (D) mm
Cable length: 5 ft/155 cm
Weight Approximately 0.14 lbs (62.5g)
- JCC153 USB-C™ to 4K HDMI™ Cable
- Quick Installation Guide
• T O P •
- Supports 4K Video Resolutions
- DisplayPort V1.2 required on graphics card or video source to support 4K x 2K @ 60 Hz resolution.
- Increase Efficiency
- The easiest way to add a second display.
- Transmission Stability
- Multiple shields to protect against outside interference ensures the purity of the digital signal, and provides a clearer sound and picture. PVC jacket with durable, long-lasting construction.
- Metal Shield Protection
- The Type-C connector is protected by a metal shield. This ensures the connector is easy to plug in and unplug from your system.
- Universal Compatibility
- Available DisplayPort™ Alternate Mode over USB-C™ connector (driver not required).
- No need for software installation or configuration