JCA366 USB-C™ to 4-Port HDMI™ Multi-Monitor Adapter
About This Product
• INCREASE PRODUCTIVITY WITH MULTIPLE DISPLAY MODES:
Multitask with a larger landscape/desktop space. Move and view your large programs across four screens without overlapping windows. Ideal for viewing multiple windows at the same time to enhance productivity for standard business applications.
• FREE APPLICATION - QUICKLY ASSIGN MULTIPLE WINDOWS:
The Multi-Monitor Assistant application assists with dragging, dropping, zooming in & out, cursor display cycle, cascading windows to the main display and windows expansion cycle on multiple monitors with simple moves (Currently available for Windows® only).
• 1080p HDMI™ RESOLUTION WITH STEREO AUDIO:
1920 x 1080 @ 60 Hz, with 1080p Video Playback; Display Rotation: 0°, 90°, 180° & 270°. HDMI™ ports support 48 kHz imbedded audio.
• MINIMIZE SYSTEM RESOURCES:
Easily add additional displays through the USB-C® to HDMI™ connection without adding an expensive, internal video card that makes installation complicated.
• FAST INSTALLATION:
Simply install the driver, plug-in the USB-C® and it’s ready to go.
• NO EXTERNAL POWER REQUIRED:
USB™ powered by the computer, over SuperSpeed USB™ 3.0 / 3.1
The USB-C® to 4-port HDMI™ Multi-Monitor Adapter functions as an external video card for your MacBook® or personal computer. It allows you to add four additional monitors/displays through your USB-C® port.
This is the perfect alternative to a costly video card. With the JCA366, you can quickly install the driver with a simple USB-C® plug-in. Afterwards, connect your device to your monitors using HDMI™ cables and you have just created a new visual environment in seconds.
With this multi-monitor adapter, you can extend your desktop across multiple displays, clone one screen onto another, and have individual applications displayed on each monitor.
You can also enable additional features with the Multi-Monitor Assistant Application for your Windows® devices.
- • INCREASE PRODUCTIVITY WITH MULTIPLE DISPLAY MODES:
At j5create, we strive to maintain 100% customer satisfaction and functionality, no matter what product or system you may have. We have a dedicated team of technical support specialists waiting to assist you and your specific needs.
Call Us: 888-988-0488
Email Us: firstname.lastname@example.org
- • Windows® 10 or later
- • macOS® 10.14 or later
- • Available USB-C® port (USB™ 3.1 / 3.0 recommended)
- • For office applications / web browsers:
- • CPU: Intel® Core™ i5 Quad Core
- • RAM: 4 GB memory or higher
- • For video playback:
- • CPU: Intel® Core™ i7 Quad Core
- • RAM: 8 GB memory or higher recommended
- • Driver installation is required for macOS® and Windows®. If the computer has network access and administrative rights, Windows® can automatically install the driver when the device is plugged in.
- • Multi-Monitor Assistant Application is available for Windows® only
2 Year Limited
1 - USB-C® 3.1 Male
4 - HDMI™ Female
4 – 1080p HDMI™
Maximum Display Resolution
1920 x 1080
Maximum Display Refresh Rate
Wide Screen Supported
2.1 via HDMI™
≤ 900 mA
19.69 in. (50 cm)
3.13 in. (79.5 mm)
4 in. (101.5 mm)
0.63 in. (16 mm)
5.57 oz (158g)
14 to 160°F (-10 to 71°C)
< 85% non-condensing
32 to 113°F (0 to 45°C)
< 85% non-condensing
- • 1 - JCA366 USB-C® to 4-Port HDMI™ Multi-Monitor Adapter
- • 1 - Quick Installation Guide
JCA366 Display Resolutions
Aspect Ratio Display Resolution
16:9 (Wide Screen)
1920 x 1080
1600 x 900
1366 x 768
1360 x 768
1280 x 720
16:10 (Wide Screen)
1680 x 1050
1440 x 900
1280 x 900
15:9 (Wide Screen)
1280 x 768
4:3 (Standard Display)
1600 x 1200
1400 x 1050
1280 x 960
1152 x 864
1024 x 768
800 x 600
640 x 480
5:4 (Standard Display)
1280 x 1024
- Increase productivity with multiple display modes
- Multitask with a larger landscape/desktop space. Move and view your large spreadsheets across four screens without overlapping windows. Ideal for viewing multiple windows at the same time to enhance productivity from standard business applications.
- 1080 HDMI™ RESOLUTION WITH STEREO AUDIO
- 1920 x 1080 @ 60 Hz, with 1080P Video Playback; Display Rotation: 0°, 90°, 180° & 270°
- 4 HDMI™ ports simultaneously support 48 kHz imbedded audio.
- Supports 4 Display Modes
- Mirror mode is used to clone one screen onto another, ideal for presentations. Extended mode allows you to extend your desktop accross multiple displays, great for spreadsheets. Primary mode allows you to have individual applications open on each monitor, vastly improving productivity. Display Rotation allows you to view an image or report vertically, perfect for x-ray film.
- FAST INSTALLATION
- Simply install the driver and plug in the USB-C™, then it's ready to go.
USB-C and USB are trademarks of USB Implementers Forum, Inc., its affiliates or its respective owners, registered or used in many jurisdictions worldwide. HDMI is a trademark of HDMI Licensing Administrator, Inc., its affiliates or its respective owners, registered or used in many jurisdictions worldwide. Mac and macOS are trademarks of Apple Inc., its affiliates or its respective owners, registered or used in many jurisdictions worldwide. Microsoft and Windows are trademarks of Microsoft Corp., its affiliates or its respective owners, registered or used in many jurisdictions worldwide. Intel and Core are trademarks of Intel Corporation, its affiliates or its respective owners, registered or used in many jurisdictions worldwide. Other trademarks and trade names may be used in this document to refer to either the entities claiming the marks and/or names or their products and are the property of their respective owners. All company, product and service names used are for identification purposes only. Use of these names, logos, and brands does not imply endorsement. We disclaim any interest in the marks of others.