JCA153G USB-C™ to 4K HDMI™ Adapter
About This Product
- • HDMI™ Female Connector
- • Easy-to-use cable
- • 4K @ 30 Hz to 4K @ 60 Hz max resolution
- • Compliant with HDMI™ 2.0 specifications - 4K @ 30 Hz to 4K @ 60 Hz
- • Compatible with DisplayPort™ Mode over USB-C™
- • Ideal accessory for MacBook®, Chromebook™, tablets, PC's or other laptops with a USB-C™ port
- • USB-C™ Cable: 5.5 in./14.5cm
- • Aluminum housing
The JCA153G USB-C™ to 4K HDMI™ Adapter allows you to quickly and easily connect your MacBook®, Chromebook™, tablet or PC to an external monitor, HDTV, projector, or other display device using an HDMI™ input.
Our display adapters keep your current display devices compatible with your USB-C™ equipped desktop or laptop, saving the expense of upgrading display devices for compatibility. With its plug-and-play technology, there is no need to download any drivers.
Once you’ve experienced working with multiple monitors you’ll never want to go back to a single monitor again.Features
At j5create we strive to maintain 100% customer satisfaction and functionality, no matter what product or system you may have. We have a dedicated team of technical support specialists waiting to assist you and your specific needs.
Call Us: 888-988-0488
Email Us: email@example.com
- • Available DisplayPort™ Alternate Mode over USB Type-C connector. Perfect for MacBook® and Chromebook™.
- • DisplayPort™ v1.2 required on graphics card or video source to support 4K @ 30 Hz to 4K @ 60 Hz resolution.
USB Type-C Male Connector
HDMI Female Connector
3840 x 2160 @ 60 Hz max
- • JCA153G USB Type-C to 4K HDMI Adapter
- • Quick Installation Guide
- Supports 4K Video Resolutions
- DisplayPort™ v1.2 required on graphics card or video source to support 4K x 2K @ 30 Hz resolution
- DisplayPort™ Alt Mode Compatible
- Available DisplayPort™ Alternate Mode over USB Type-C™ connector (driver not required)
- USB-C™ Compatible
- Designed to work with computers equipped with the newest USB-C™ port
- Thin and Sleek Design
- Perfect for your Notebook
USB Type-C, USB-C and USB are trademarks (or registered trademarks) of USB Implementers Forum, Inc., in the U.S. and other countries. HDMI is a trademark (or registered trademark) of HDMI Licensing Administrator, Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. DisplayPort is a trademark (or registered trademark) of the Video Electronics Standards Association, in the U.S. and other countries. MacBook is a trademark (or registered trademark) of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. Chromebook is a trademark (or registered trademark) of Google LLC, in the U.S. and other countries. All other trademarks and brand names are the property of their respective owners.