Available USB-C™ port that supports DisplayPort™ Alt Mode and USB™ Power Delivery 2.0 or 3.0.
Please refer to the manufacturer of your computer for more information on your hardware specifications.
- • The adapter can connect to a USB-C™ port that doesn’t support Power Delivery, but it will not pass power through the connected device.
- • A 4K-capable display is required for obtaining the 3840 x 2160 resolution.
- • If you are using a high-powered USB™ device, attach the USB-C™ power adapter to the power delivery port to ensure maximum performance. When using your USB-C™ power adapter, the multi-adapter powers both the adapter (with attached peripherals) and your laptop.
- • To ensure files copy completely, do not remove the USB-C™ power adapter while copying files. For maximum performance, use a computer and USB-C™ power adapter equipped with PD 3.0.
|Host Connector||1 - USB-C™ Male|
|Video Output||1 - HDMI™ Female|
|Power Source||Bus-powered or self-Powered|
|Ports||1 - USB-C™ 3.1 Gen 1
1 - 4K HDMI™
2 - USB™ Type-A 3.1 Gen 1
1 - SD™ & microSD™
|Maximum Display Resolution||3840 x 2160|
|Maximum Display Refresh Rate||30 Hz|
|Maximum Data Transfer Rate||5 Gbps|
|Audio Channel||2.1 via HDMI™|
|Power Delivery||Up to 60W via USB-C™|
|Power Consumption||≤ 250 mA|
|Product Height||1.26 in. (32 mm)|
|Product Width||4.27 in. (107 mm)|
|Product Depth||0.43 in. (11 mm)|
|Product Weight||1.73 oz (49g)|
|Storage Temperature||14 to 149°F (-10 to 65°C)|
|Storage Humidity||< 85% non-condensing|
|Operating Temperature||32 to 118°F (0 to 48°C)|
|Operating Humidity||< 85% non-condensing|
- • 1 - JCD386 USB-C™ 7-in-1 ULTRADRIVEMINIDOCK™
- • 1 - Quick Installation Guide