JUH410 USB™ 3.0 VGA & 3-Port HUB
About This Product
- • Supports display resolution: 2048 x 1152 @ 32 bit
- • Supports 1080p Video Playback
- • Supports Display Modes: Primary, Extended & Mirror
- • Display Rotation: 0°, 90°, 180°, 270°
- • 3 USB™ 3.0 SuperSpeed ports
- • Transfer rates of up to 5 Gbps enabling bulky file backup
- • Backwards compatible with USB™ 2.0 and USB™ 1.1 devices
- • Hot-swapping connect/disconnect without powering down
- • Plug & Play
- • Compatible with Windows® and macOS®
USB™ 3.0 SuperSpeed
The JUH410 USB™ 3.0 VGA & 3-Port HUB is an external graphics card for your Mac® or PC. It allows you to add an additional display and 3 USB™ 3.0 ports. With this multi-adapter, there is no need to open your computer to add an expensive graphics card; you simply load the driver, plug in the adapter to the USB™ port, then plug the VGA monitor cable into the adapter and you are ready. It supports three viewing modes: primary, extended and mirror mode. With its plug-and-play functionality between your computer and second monitor or projector, you will be able to create a new visual environment in seconds.
This elegant multi-adapter provides you with a fast and portable alternative solution.
At j5create we strive to maintain 100% customer satisfaction and functionality, no matter what product or system you may have. We have a full-time team of dedicated technical support specialists waiting to assist you and your specific needs.
Call Us: 888-988-0488
Email Us: firstname.lastname@example.org
USB™ 3.0 Male Type-A connector
VGA-DB 15 pin Female connector
USB™ 3.0 Female connector x 3 Ports
DC 5V (3.5 mm OD, 1.35 mm ID)
Bus-Powered or Self-Powered
*** When you connect with high power-consumption external HDD or USB™ devices that need bus power more than 150 mA. We recommend attaching the AC/DC power adapter included with your devices, or purchase the JUH4AC AC/DC power adapter (sold separately).
Video Playback: 1080p
Display Resolution: 2048x1152 @ 32bit
Display Modes: Primary, Extended & Mirror
Display Rotation: 0°, 90°, 180°, 270°
Main body: 42.9(W) x 87(H) x 14.2(D) mm
Cable length: 14.8 cm
Approximately 61.5g (including cable)
- Microsoft® Windows® 8.1, 8, 7, XP (32-bit or 63-bit)
- macOS® 10.8 to 10.13.3
- CPU: Intel® i3 Dual Core 1.5 GHz / Intel® Atom "Bay Trail" Quad Core 1.33 GHz RAM: 2 GB or higher
- Available USB™ port (USB™ 3.0 is recommended)
Note for Video Player:Windows® XP users: Windows® Media Player is recommended for video playback
Windows® XP users & Mac® users: Some Windows® XP & Mac® products are not supported by USB™ 3.0 at this time, therefore we suggest USB™ 2.0 for office applications only; Video playback is not recommended due to USB™ 2.0 bandwidth limitations causing limited video performance.
- JUH410 USB™ 3.0 VGA & 3-Port HUB
- Quick Installation Guide
- Driver CD
• T O P •
- Supports 1080p Video Resolutions
- Allows you to add an additional monitor/display through your USB™ 3.0 port. There is no need to open your computer to add an expensive graphics card.
- Windows® & Mac® compatible
- 5 Gbps Transfer Speed
- 3-port USB™ 3.0 supports transfer speeds at 5 Gbps.
- No External Power Adapter Needed
- The JUH4AC optional power adapter is sold separately and may be used with our HUBs to ensure maximum performance when using high power consumption devices.
- Thin and Sleek Design
- This adapter is a simple, fast and portable solution.
- Made With Durable, High Quality Materials
- Elegant aluminum finish.
USB is a trademark (or registered trademark) of USB Implementers Forum, Inc., in the U.S. and other countries. Microsoft and Windows are trademarks (or registered trademarks) of Microsoft Corp., in the U.S. and other countries. macOS and Mac are trademarks (or registered trademarks) of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. Intel is a trademark (or registered trademark) of Intel Corporation, in the U.S. and other countries. All other trademarks and brand names are the property of their respective owners.