JCD375 ULTRADRIVE Kit USB-C™ Modular Mini Dock 9-in-1
About This Product
- • 1 x HDMI™ with resolutions up to 4K @ 30 Hz
- • 3 x USB™ Type-A 3.1 Gen 2 ports support 10 Gbps of data transfer
- • 1 x USB-C™ 3.1 Gen 2 port supports 10 Gbps
- • 1 x USB-C™ with power delivery charging up to 100W
- • 1 x Gigabit Ethernet
- • 1 x microSD™ & SD™ card reader 4.0 UHS-II 312 Mbps
• Upgrade your transfer speed: USB™ 3.1 Gen 2, 10 Gbps and SD™ 4.0 UHS-II 312 Mbps.
- • Fast charging for phone: supports fast charging for iPhone®, Samsung® phones, and other USB™ devices.
- • Right angle cable for your comfort: With an innovative 90-degree L-shaped design, it's more comfortable, sturdier and less hassle to connect to the side of your laptop or tablet.
- • Each module can be used individually or as an extension kit to the main body of the dock.
- The main body includes 6 outputs:
- 2 modular kits include:
The JCD375 USB-C™ Modular Mini Dock 9-in-1 provides extra connectivity for your USB-C™ computer; featuring video, data storage and charging all in one. It includes 2 small detachable adapters (modular kits) to add extra ports and features to your laptop.
This pocket-sized multi-adapter allows you to add an additional USB™ 10G computer peripheral and HDMI™ monitor through your computer’s USB-C™ port. It also provides two modular kits that add a gigabit Ethernet port and/or an SD™ 4.0 card reader. Each kit can work separately as a complete mini adapter or be connected to the main body for use together.
At j5create we strive to maintain 100% customer satisfaction and functionality, no matter what product or system you may have. We have a full-time team of dedicated technical support specialists waiting to assist you and your specific needs.
Call Us: 888-988-0488
Email Us: firstname.lastname@example.org
Ticket System: Open a Ticket
- • Available DisplayPort™ Alt Mode over USB-C™ port
- • Available USB-C™ DisplayPort™ Alt mode
- • Available USB™ power delivery over USB-C™ to support upstream charging
- • If you are using a high-powered USB™, attach the USB-C™ power supply to the power delivery port to ensure maximum performance
Hardware Specifications Host Connector USB-C™ 3.1 male Video Output HDMI™ female Network Interface RJ45 (Gigabit Ethernet) Card Reader SD™ / microSD™ Audio Supported Yes Power Source Bus-Powered & Self-Powered Ports - USB™ Type-A x 3
- USB-C™ (PD) x1
- USB-C™ (Data Transfer) x1
- Gigabit Ethernet
- microSD™ & SD™ Card Reader
Maximum Display Resolution 3840 x 2160 @ 30 Hz; 1920 x 1080 @ 60 Hz Maximum Display Refresh Rate 3840 x 2160 @ 30 Hz; 1920 x 1080 @ 60 Hz Maximum Data Transfer Rate 10 Gbps Displays Supported 1 Compatible Networks 10/100/1000 Mbps Compatible Cards SD™ / microSD™ (UHS-I, UHS-II) 312 Mbps Audio Channel 2.1 via HDMI™ Fast Charging BC1.2 Max 1.5A Power Delivery 100W
Color Silver, Black Enclosure Type Aluminum, ABS Plastic Cable Length 7.99 in. (20.3 cm) Product Height 4.98 in. (12.65 cm) Product Width 1.28 in. (3.26 cm) Product Depth 0.48 in. (1.22 cm) Product Weight 0.2 lb (0.09 kg) Input Voltage NA Output Voltage NA Output Ampere NA Operating Temperature 30 to 106°F (-1 to 41°C) Storage Temperature 0 to 155°F (-17 to 68°C)
- • 1 x JCD375 ULTRADRIVE KIT USB-C™ Modular Mini Dock 9-in-1
- • 2 x modular kits
- • 1 x Quick Installation Guide
USB-C and USB are trademarks of USB Implementers Forum, Inc., its affiliates or its respective owners, registered or used in many jurisdictions worldwide. HDMI is a trademark of HDMI Licensing Administrator, Inc., its affiliates or its respective owners, registered or used in many jurisdictions worldwide. microSD and SD are trademarks of SD-3, LLC, its affiliates or its respective owners, registered or used in many jurisdictions worldwide. iPhone and Mac are trademarks of Apple Inc., its affiliates or its respective owners, registered or used in many jurisdictions worldwide. Samsung is a trademark of Samsung Electronics Co., Ltd., its affiliates or its respective owners, registered or used in many jurisdictions worldwide. Windows is a trademark of Microsoft Corp., its affiliates or its respective owners, registered or used in many jurisdictions worldwide. DisplayPort is a trademark of Video Electronics Standards Association, its affiliates or its respective owners, registered or used in many jurisdictions worldwide. Other trademarks and trade names may be used in this document to refer to either the entities claiming the marks and/or names or their products and are the property of their respective owners. All company, product and service names used are for identification purposes only. Use of these names, logos, and brands does not imply endorsement. We disclaim any interest in the marks of others.