JCD384 USB-C™ Multi Adapter-HDMI™ / VGA/ Ethernet / USB™ 3.1 / PD 3.0 / Memory Card Reader / Writer
About This Product
- • 9 ports with 10 functions
- • USB-C™ power delivery 3.0 provides charging power to the connected devices plus data transfer
- • Easily add a 4K HDMI™ or VGA video output
- • Reliable network connectivity via the Gigabit Ethernet port
- • USB™ Type-A with BC 1.2 to fast-charge your mobile devices
- • 2 - USB™ 3.1 Gen 1 provides up to 5 Gbps transfer speed, which is 10x faster than USB™ 2.0
- • Direct access to SD™ & microSD™ memory cards for data storage and transfer
This pocket-sized multi-adapter provides all the ports you need for maximum productivity. It allows you to connect your laptop to an additional monitor via HDMI™ or VGA. It also connects to an ultrawide monitor. The USB C™ multi-adapter gives you 2 USB™ Type-A ports for additional peripherals and 1 USB™ Type-A port with BC 1.2 to fast-charge your mobile devices.
With USB-C™ Power Delivery 3.0, the adapter offers both upstream and downstream charging when connected to a USB-C™ power adapter. It also provides direct access to a wired network and to your SD™ & microSD™ memory cards.
The JCD384 is perfect for small workspaces, home offices and for on-the-go!
Available USB-C™ port that supports DisplayPort™ Alt Mode and USB™ Power Delivery 2.0 or 3.0.Special Notes:
Please refer to the manufacturer of your hardware for more information on your device
- • The adapter can connect to a USB-C™ port that doesn’t support Power Delivery but it will not pass power through the connected device
- • A 4K-capable display is required for obtaining the 3840 x 2160 resolution
- • If you are using a high-powered USB™ device, attach the USB-C™ power adapter to the power delivery port to ensure maximum performance. When using your USB-C™ power adapter, the multi-adapter powers both the adapter (with attached peripherals) and your laptop
- • To ensure files copy completely, do not remove the USB-C™ power adapter while copying files. For maximum performance, use a computer and USB-C™ power adapter equipped with PD 3.0
- • The device may become warm to moderately hot while transferring bulk data or while a USB-C™ power supply is plugged in
Hardware Warranty 2-Year Limited Host Connector 1 - USB-C™ Male Video Output 1 - HDMI™ Female
1 - VGA Female
Power Source Bus-powered or self-Powered Network Interface RJ45 (Gigabit Ethernet) Audio Supported Yes Ports 1 - USB-C™ 3.0 (provides power delivery & data transfer)
2 - USB™ Type-A 3.1 Gen 1
1 - USB™ Type-A 3.1 Gen 1 with BC 1.2
1 - SD™ & microSD™
1 - 4K HDMI™
1 - VGA
1 - RJ45 Gigabit Ethernet
Maximum Display Resolution HDMI™: 3840 x 2160
VGA: 1920 x 1080
Maximum Display Refresh Rate HDMI™ @ 30 Hz
VGA @ 60 Hz
Maximum Data Transfer Rate 5 Gbps Displays Supported 1 (HDMI™ or VGA) Compatible Networks 10/100/1000 Mbps Audio Channel 2.1 via HDMI™ Power Power Delivery Up to 60W via USB-C™ Power Consumption ≤ 500 mA up to 5A Input Current Up to 5A Input Voltage Up to 20V Output Current Up to 4.25A Output Voltage Up to 20V
Color Silver Enclosure Type Aluminum Cable Length 5.4 in. (137 mm) Product Height 4.72 in. (120 mm) Product Width 1.97 in. (50 mm) Product Depth 0.65 in. (16.5 mm) Product Weight 3.1 oz (88g) Storage Temperature 14 to 149°F (-10 to 65°C) Storage Humidity < 85% non-condensing Operating Temperature 32 to 118°F (0 to 48°C) Operating Humidity < 85% non-condensing
- • 1 - JCD384 USB-C™ 10-in-1 Multi Adapter
- • 1 - Quick Installation Guide
9 Ports on 1 Device
This pocket-sized multi adapter allows you to connect a variety of peripherals and a monitor to your computer.
Two Video Output Options
Features a 4K HDMI™ and a VGA port for flexible display configuration.
Power Delivery 3.0
Power Delivery 3.0 provides you with more stability and better compatibility.
Only have PD 2.0? Don't worry, PD 3.0 devices work with PD 2.0.
Connect Your USB™ Devices
Additional USB™ 3.0 ports to connect your mouse, keyboard or other USB™ peripherals.
BC 1.2 Fast Charging
Fast charge your power-hungry mobile devices at a much faster rate than the standard USB™ 3.0 ports.
Reliable Network Connectivity
Features a Gigabit Ethernet port for an ultra fast network connection.
Memory Card Reader/Writer
The spring push design ensures your memory card is inserted safely.
USB, USB Type-C and USB-C are trademarks (or registered trademarks) of USB Implementers Forum, Inc., in the U.S. and other countries. HDMI is a trademark (or registered trademark) of HDMI Licensing Administrator, Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. DisplayPort is a trademark (or registered trademark) of the Video Electronics Standards Association, in the U.S. and other countries. MacBook Pro and iPad are trademarks of Apple Inc., its affiliates or its respective owners, registered or used in many jurisdictions worldwide. SD and microSD are trademarks of SD-3, LLC, its affiliates or its respective owners, registered or used in many jurisdictions worldwide. Magic Packet is a trademark of Advanced Micro Devices, Inc., its affiliates or its respective owners, registered or used in many jurisdictions worldwide. Microsoft is a trademark of Microsoft Corp., its affiliates or its respective owners, registered or used in many jurisdictions worldwide. Other trademarks and trade names may be used in this document to refer to either the entities claiming the marks and/or names or their products and are the property of their respective owners. All company, product and service names used are for identification purposes only. Use of these names, logos, and brands does not imply endorsement. We disclaim any interest in the marks of others.