JUA350 USB™ to HDMI™ Display Adapter
About This Product
- • Increase efficiency/productivity
- • Supports display resolution up to 2048 x 1152 @ 32 bit
- • Primary, Extended or Mirror Mode
- • Display rotation functionality: 90°, 180°, 270°* (note: Rotation Mode functions on Windows® only)
- • Use up to 4 adapters simultaneously
Looking for an easy way to add a second monitor? The JUA350 USB™ 3.0 Display Adapter works as an external video card, instantly allowing users to attach additional displays via an HDMI™ connection without the hassle of a lengthy setup or having to install additional internal hardware. The adapter can support up to four displays running on the same computer, turning your workstation into a fully-functioning multi-display powerhouse. You can have your second monitor with an extended display, a mirrored display, a rotational display (rotation mode not available for Mac®) or make it your primary monitor.
At j5create we strive to maintain 100% customer satisfaction and functionality, no matter what product or system you may have. We have a full-time team of dedicated technical support specialists waiting to assist you and your specific needs.
Call Us: 888-988-0488
Email Us: firstname.lastname@example.org
USB™ 3.0 Type-A Connector
HDMI™ Female Connector
DVI Female Connector (HDMI™ to DVI Converter Included)
Bus-Powered or Self-Powered
≦ 500 mA
41 (W) x 72 (H) x 14 (D) mm
Cable length: 200 mm
- Microsoft® Windows® 10 or later
- macOS® 10.9 or later
- Available USB™ 2.0 port
- Operating temperature: -50°F-131°F / Non-Operating: -77°F-167°F
Minimum System Requirements
1 - 2 Displays
3 - 4 Displays
Intel® Dual Core 1.8 GHz or above
Intel® Dual Core 1.8 GHz or above
2 GB or higher
4 GB or higher
Full HD Video
Requirements for playing video on the extended monitor
CPU: Intel® i5 Quad Core 3.10 GHz or above
RAM: 4 GB or higher. Higher processor recommended for multiple displays and optimal performance.
This device is intended for office applications and not for home entertainment. Due to USB™ 2.0 bandwidth limitations video playback should only be performed on a single monitor. Downsizing the video screen lower than 50% will help smooth out video streaming.
Due to constant advancements in technology we, at j5create, make it a priority to give you the latest drivers available for our products. To ensure that your device is equipped with the most current driver, please visit our driver page and install the latest driver for this model.
- JUA350 USB™ 3.0 Display Adapter
- HDMI™ to DVI Converter
- Quick Installation Guide
• Driver installation is required for macOS® and Windows®. If the computer has network access and administrative rights, Windows® can automatically install the driver when the device is plugged in.
• T O P •
- Supports 1080P Video Resolutions
- Supports display resolution: 2048 × 1152 @ 32 bit
- Performing up to 1080p under Windows® 10/8/7 USB™ 3.0
- Digital audio 8 kHz – 48 kHz
- Increase Efficiency
- The easiest way to add a second display
- Use up to 4 adapters simultaneously
- Universal Compatibility
- Compatible with both Mac® & Windows®, also backwards compatible with USB™ 2.0
- Fast Installation With a Simple USB™ Plug In
- Simple plug-and-play function allows you to connect your computer to a second monitor or projector and within seconds create a new visual environment.
- High Quality
- Durable aluminum finish
USB is a trademark (or registered trademark) of USB Implementers Forum, Inc., in the U.S. and other countries. HDMI is a trademark (or registered trademark) of HDMI Licensing Administrator, Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. Microsoft and Windows are trademarks (or registered trademarks) of Microsoft Corp., in the U.S. and other countries. Mac and macOS are trademarks (or registered trademarks) of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. Intel is a trademark (or registered trademark) of Intel Corporation, in the U.S. and other countries. All other trademarks and brand names are the property of their respective owners.