JUA214 USB™ 3.0 VGA Multi-Monitor Adapter
Currently Out Of Stock
Please Contact Us For Availability
About This Product
- • Easily add an additional display through the USB™ 3.0 and VGA connection
- • Video playback performs at 1080p HD with a resolution up to 2048 x 1152
- • Add an additional monitor without adding an expensive, internal video card and avoid complicated installation
- • Hot-swappable USB™ enables you to add or remove monitors without rebooting your system
- • Move and view your large spreadsheets across two screens without overlapping windows
- • Great for multitasking in a wide variety of fields including: phone centers, stock markets, hospitals, graphic design editing, accounting, etc.
- • A must-have for surfing the web and working on your email/Facebook/Twitter accounts all at the same time
The JUA214 USB™ to VGA Multi-Monitor Adapter works as an external graphics adapter, instantly allowing users to attach additional displays via VGA connection without the hassle of a lengthy setup or having to install additional hardware.
With this adapter you can have a second monitor with an extended display, a mirrored display, a rotational display (Rotation Mode only available for Windows®) or make it your primary monitor. Now enjoy true 1080p HD resolution through any computer with a USB™ 3.0 port. These adapters are also backwards compatible with USB™ 2.0 resolutions and playback, which is ideal for office applications. The simple plug-and-play function allows you to connect your computer to a second monitor or projector and within seconds create a new visual environment.
At j5create, we strive to maintain 100% customer satisfaction and functionality, no matter what product or system you may have. We have a dedicated team of technical support specialists waiting to assist you and your specific needs.
Call Us: 888-988-0488
Email Us: firstname.lastname@example.org
Ticket System: Open a Ticket
USB™ 3.0 Type-A connector
Video & Audio Interface
VGA Female Connector
≦ 500 mA
6.83 (W) x 2.6 (H) x 1.515 (D) cm
Cable length: 8 cm
Approximately 0.026 kg
Minimum System Requirements
Intel® Dual Core 1.8 GHz or above
Intel® Quad Core 1.8 GHz or above
2 GB or higher
4 GB or higher
Full HD Video
Requirements for playing video on the extended monitor.
CPU: Intel® i5 Quad Core 3.10 GHz or above
RAM: 4 GB or higher - higher processor recommended for multiple displays and optimal performance.
Note for video player: Windows® 8.1/8/7 users: Windows Media Player™ is recommended for video playback.
Windows® 10 users: Movies & TV is recommended for video playback
Due to constant advancements in technology we, at j5create, make it a priority to give you the latest drivers available for our products. To ensure that your device is equipped with the most current driver, please visit our driver page and install the latest driver for this model.
- Microsoft® Windows® 10/8.1/8/7, XP (32-bit or 64-bit) and macOS® Compatible
- Available USB™ 2.0 port
- JUA214 USB™ to VGA Multi-Monitor Adapter
- Quick Installation Guide
- Supports 1080p Video Resolutions
- Supports display resolution: 2048 x 1152 @ 32 bits
- Performing up to 1080p under Windows® 10/8/7 USB™ 3.0
- Increase Efficiency
- The easiest way to add a second display.
- Use up to 4 adapters simultaneously.
- Universal Compatibility
- Compatible with both Mac® & Windows®.
- Fast Installation With a Simple USB™ Plug In
- Simple plug-and-play function allows you to connect your computer to a second monitor or projector and within seconds create a new visual environment.
- Thin and Sleek Design
- Small, compact and lightweight. Slip it into your laptop bag and take it with you anywhere.
USB is a trademark (or registered trademark) of USB Implementers Forum, Inc., in the U.S. and other countries. Windows and Windows Media Player are trademarks (or registered trademarks) of Microsoft Corp., in the U.S. and other countries. Mac and macOS are trademarks (or registered trademarks) of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. Intel is a trademark (or registered trademark) of Intel Corporation, in the U.S. and other countries. All other trademarks and brand names are the property of their respective owners.