JCA351 USB-C® to 4K HDMI™ Ethernet Adapter
About This Product
- • Plug and play – No software or drivers required
- • Power delivery 3.0 provides up to 100W of power passthrough
- • Reversible and symmetrical USB-C® connector
- • DisplayPort™ Alt Mode for HDMI™
- • Supports up to 4K resolution
- • Reliable network connectivity via the Gigabit Ethernet port
Add extra functionality to your laptop with the JCA351 USB-C® to 4K HDMI™ Ethernet Adapter. This adapter allows you to add an additional 4K HDMI™ monitor, connect to a Gigabit Ethernet network, and includes a USB-C® Power Delivery port that can be used to charge your laptop when a USB-C® power adapter is connected.
Display Alt Mode for HDMI™ supports a resolution up to 4K with Primary, Extended, and Mirrored display modes. The JCA351 supports upstream charging and Power Delivery 3.0 100W to keep your connected laptop powered up while in use.
At j5create we strive to maintain 100% customer satisfaction and functionality, no matter what product or system you may have. We have a dedicated technical support specialists waiting to assist you and your specific needs.
Call Us: 888-988-0488
Email Us: firstname.lastname@example.org
- • Available DisplayPort™ Alternate Mode over USB-C® connector required.
- • DisplayPort™ v1.2 required on graphics card or video source to support 4K @ 30 Hz resolution.
- • Available USB-C® port (USB™ 3.1 is recommended) with support for USB™ Power Delivery and DisplayPort™ Alternate Mode to ensure proper functionality.
- • Windows® 11,10 / macOS® / Chrome OS™
- • DisplayPort™ Alternative mode is required to output to a display via the HDMI™ port.
- • Windows® 10-11 / macOS® / Chrome OS™ compatible
- • If you are using a high-powered USB™ device, please attach a USB-C® power adapter to the JCA351 power delivery port for maximum performance.
- • To ensure files copy completely, do not remove the USB-C® power adapter while copying files.
- • Power adapter not included. If applicable, please use the power adapter that came with your computer.
- • Your mobile device might require more power than your charger allows when using the adapter and charging your device simultaneously. To ensure the JCA351 powers and charges your mobile device while in use, a higher wattage power adapter may be required.
2 Year Limited
1 – USB-C® PD for upstream charging
1 – 4K HDMI™ Output
1 – Gigabit Ethernet
Maximum Display Resolution
3840 x 2160
Maximum Display Refresh Rate
Maximum Data Transfer Rate
2.1 via HDMI™
PD Input Current
Up to 20V
PD Input Voltage
Up to 5A
PD Output Current
Up to 20V
PD Output Voltage
Up to 4.5A
7.87 in. (20 cm)
1.96 in. (50 mm)
3.14 in. (80 mm)
0.55 in. (14 mm)
1.83 oz (52g)
14 to 140°F (-10 to 65°C)
< 85% non-condensing
32 to 118°F (0 to 47°C)
< 85% non-condensing
- • 1 - JCA351 USB-C® to 4K HDMI™ Ethernet Adapter
- • 1 - Quick Installation Guide (QIG)
All the connections you need for maximum productivity
Supports up to 4K resolution
The HDMI™ port allows you to mirror or extend your screen and directly output 4K UHD video to an HDTV, monitor, or projector
100W Power Delivery Pass-Through
The JCA351 supports upstream charging and Power Delivery 3.0 100W to keep your connected laptop powered up while in use
Works with a variety of USB-C® devices, including tablets, phones, and laptops
Easily add a wired network connection with the Gigabit Ethernet
This device allows you to add an additional 4K HDMI™ monitor and Gigabit Ethernet
Plug and Play
No driver installation needed